Whitelist Server Trince.net l Mindcrack v8.2 l Whitelist l Essentials l Grief Prevention l HawkEye l 32 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
All 4 of you are approved. We don't mind any recording. The only thing we ask is to throw a shameless plug of a link to the website/server so others can join us. Thank you gamer for being honest and hate you had a bad experience with other servers before. If any of you have whitelist issues please notify me immediately. The only time we experience lag is typically when someone is moving really fast in a boat across new chunks or flying through new chunks. Our server isn't cheap and is dedicated so it should suit your needs. Also don't forget to check out trince.net for info on our contests and prizes. This month's building contest will run through sometime in March now and first place will be a copy of Bioshock Infinite for Steam.[DOUBLEPOST=1361154686][/DOUBLEPOST]We had a reset earlier. I readded you again which is odd it took it. Normally it won't if its been added before.

Aldowashere

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Aldowashere
  2. In-Game Name: Wee_Odin
  3. Age: 37
  4. Country: Scotland
  5. Have you played FTB before: No
  6. Have you ever been banned: No
  7. If so; why: N/A
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Well I hope to be part of the community, contribute where I can and enjoy the server. I had recently started Tekkit but have been reliably informed by daRussianman that FTB is more challenging, so i look forward to learning, and relaxing on a quality server. Thanks for your time reading this application.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
FTB is not only more challenging but it also has 100's of more things to do and build, less bugs, and is more reliable. You will enjoy it alot more. I ran a tekkit server quite successfully for 9 months and would not go back to running one for any amount of money because of all the bugs. You have been approved and I hope you enjoy your stay. We will have contests over the next 10 hours at random points like we do everyday so feel free to join in. We also got a monthly contest where first place will be Bioshock Infinite upon its release date. Pictures, info, etc can be found on Trince.net.

Doughnut189

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: It's somewhere around here.
  2. In-Game Name: Doughnut189
  3. Age: Eighteen-and-a-something
  4. Country: No thank you; I'm more of an indie fan, myself.
  5. Have you played FTB before: Probably.
  6. Have you ever been banned: Well, way back in Middle School I was forced to play in the school band. But I didn't really want to- nowadays I need to learn a new instrument. Maybe being in a band would be fun.
  7. If so; why: Well, like I said I was "forced" i.e. me mum insisted.
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Delicious soufflés.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: It's somewhere around here.
  2. In-Game Name: Doughnut189
  3. Age: Eighteen-and-a-something
  4. Country: No thank you; I'm more of an indie fan, myself.
  5. Have you played FTB before: Probably.
  6. Have you ever been banned: Well, way back in Middle School I was forced to play in the school band. But I didn't really want to- nowadays I need to learn a new instrument. Maybe being in a band would be fun.
  7. If so; why: Well, like I said I was "forced" i.e. me mum insisted.
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Delicious soufflés.
Denied

Rageing_Tomato

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Rageing_Tomato
In-Game Name: theguywhomines
Have you played FTB before: yup, but only on single player and on LAN, never on a server
Have you ever been banned: Nope
If so; why:
What can you bring to Trince:
I think that i would contribute to having a good community because i act mature, and i like to help people whenever i can :)

Silver247

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum name: Silver247
  • In-Game Name: silver247
  • Have you played FTB before: Yes tons
  • Have you ever been banned: No, Not that I know of
  • If so; why: :3
  • What can you bring to Trince: I will Try to bring help to those who have questions as i know quite a bit about the mods. [not all though(like computercraft code ._.)] Also i hope to be friendly to others on the server! Thx For Reading!

SpinZ2099

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:SpinZ2099
In-Game Name:SpinZ2099
Have you played FTB before: Just a bit in single player
Have you ever been banned: No
If so; why:
What can you bring to Trince: I am helpful and courteous player that takes pride in helping others whenever I can.

Manuel033

Jul 29, 2019
whitelist for me and my friend.
  1. Forum name:Manuel033 and johnnie2038
  2. In-Game Name:Manuel033 and johnnie2038
  3. Age:both 13
  4. Country:Both Argentina
  5. Have you played FTB before:Yes
  6. Have you ever been banned:No
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince:A lot of knowing about all the mods.

Zerodaimaru

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Zerodaimaru
  2. In-Game Name: Zerodaimaru
  3. Age: 25
  4. Country: Canada
  5. Have you played FTB before: Not FTB specifically but I have played around with most of the mods in it separately
  6. Have you ever been banned: Nope
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I'm the type of player that tries to build to a community while also keeping a personal project or two on the go. If I'm doing any big builds I like to set them up in a way they are accessible to everyone in the community who wishes to use them while at the same time not being annoyed when they don't (after all the process is most of the fun right?). I also like to think I'm a friendly fellow who can get along with most people. I'm a very left brained kind of person so while I try my builds usually are not pretty but they do tend to function well.

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Zerodaimaru
  2. In-Game Name: Zerodaimaru
  3. Age: 25
  4. Country: Canada
  5. Have you played FTB before: Not FTB specifically but I have played around with most of the mods in it separately
  6. Have you ever been banned: Nope
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I'm the type of player that tries to build to a community while also keeping a personal project or two on the go. If I'm doing any big builds I like to set them up in a way they are accessible to everyone in the community who wishes to use them while at the same time not being annoyed when they don't (after all the process is most of the fun right?). I also like to think I'm a friendly fellow who can get along with most people. I'm a very left brained kind of person so while I try my builds usually are not pretty but they do tend to function well.

You have been accepted. Welcome to the Trince Community!

Blue_raven

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name:Blue_raven
  2. In-Game Name:Blue_raven
  3. Age: 14.
  4. Country: America.
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes, plenty of times.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No.
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I know a lot about mods, and can help people out if they need it. I'm not exceptionally good at building, but I try my hardest.

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name:Blue_raven
  2. In-Game Name:Blue_raven
  3. Age: 14.
  4. Country: America.
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes, plenty of times.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No.
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I know a lot about mods, and can help people out if they need it. I'm not exceptionally good at building, but I try my hardest.

You've been added to the whitelist.

Welcome to the Trince community! Please visit www.trince.net for announcements and community updates!

mrgamerscode

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: mrgamerscode
In-game name mrgamerscode
age 14
Have you played FTB before: yes
Have you ever been banned: i am not aware of how to check for ban. However i'm not aware of any
If so why:
What can you bring to Trince: Fun times i am a fun loving person and i am always for keeping the peace and will tell a joke or two thanks for your time

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: mrgamerscode
In-game name mrgamerscode
age 14
Have you played FTB before: yes
Have you ever been banned: i am not aware of how to check for ban. However i'm not aware of any
If so why:
What can you bring to Trince: Fun times i am a fun loving person and i am always for keeping the peace and will tell a joke or two thanks for your time

You've been added to the whitelist.

Welcome to the Trince community! Please visit www.trince.net for announcements and community updates!

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
The server was just updated to v8.1.1 of the mindcrack pack. To access just choose the version that says "recommended build" from the drop down box in the FTB launcher. When you do it should update your client and then you will be able to connect. Any questions on how this works please don't hesitate to ask us or even ask it on the forums here.
Thank you
Brandon