Whitelist Server Trince.net l Mindcrack v8.2 l Whitelist l Essentials l Grief Prevention l HawkEye l 32 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
is it ok if i leave it on to mine then comeback later when i think it is done and turn it off?
It is not. If a chunkloader is left placed while the player is offline it will be broke and may eventually result in a tempban/ban depending on the severity of the infraction. Anchors can be left as long as they have no fuel in them.

Hentear

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Hentear
  2. In-Game Name: Hentear
  3. Age:14
  4. Country: USA
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes
  6. Have you ever been banned: No
  7. If so; why: N/A
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring nice peaceful gameplay and help to other users that are in need of it. I can help new people just like myself once I'm more immersed into the community :D. I hope I can join you and the other users on this server.

thetravis0916

Jul 29, 2019
It is not. If a chunkloader is left placed while the player is offline it will be broke and may eventually result in a tempban/ban depending on the severity of the infraction. Anchors can be left as long as they have no fuel in them.
ok i wont log off while it is working

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Hentear
  2. In-Game Name: Hentear
  3. Age:14
  4. Country: USA
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes
  6. Have you ever been banned: No
  7. If so; why: N/A
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring nice peaceful gameplay and help to other users that are in need of it. I can help new people just like myself once I'm more immersed into the community :D. I hope I can join you and the other users on this server.

The Trince Community cannot accept your whitelist application at this time due to you lying about bans.
http://minecraft-techworld.com/forum/topic/6321-hentear-app/

Hentear

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry I don't keep track of EVERY single ban cause I only check MCBans to be honest. Will this one slip of the mind really make it so that I can't even join....

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it will. You shouldn't need to check mcbans. You should know if you have ever been banned. You said you don't keep track of every one which means multiple which means you are admitting to intentionally lying on the app. One ban is more than "no" We expect people to be 100% truthful on the application. If we find out any part of that application is not 100% truthful then that person is automatically denied. We don't do this to be mean but to try and bring honest people into the community. If people aren't able to be honest on an application, how are we supposed to trust them on the server?[DOUBLEPOST=1361115132][/DOUBLEPOST]Here are pictures from last nights pvp arena fight.

blPB2ivh.jpg

HJjPpkHh.jpg

VGlUUzth.jpg

dKYsFNrh.jpg

Tk3EcbYh.jpg

XXmti7zh.jpg

tG9NEiOh.jpg

pvpiH5dh.jpg

zUyjWDKh.jpg

oqhjxt6h.jpg

The winner of the night was: Doabarelroll

mcawesomeville

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: mcawesomeville
  2. In-Game Name: mcawesomeville33
  3. Age: 14
  4. Country: denmark
  5. Have you played FTB before: yes
  6. Have you ever been banned: no
  7. If so; why: n/a
  8. What can you bring to Trince: i´m know all the mods (almost perfectly) and i´m good at making cool constuctions

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added mcawesomeville33. Welcome to the trince community. Don't forget to check out trince.net about your monthly contest info and prizes which 1st place for this one will win a copy of Bioshock Infinite on steam.

daRussianman

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: daRussianman
  2. In-Game Name: daRussianman
  3. Age:16
  4. Country: United States
  5. Have you played FTB before: Some i've not gotten too far in the pack like i've gotten a solar panel but other than that... not much.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No i have not.
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I plan on getting to know everyone as well as learning more about the mod pack as i have not gotten far in it before. I would also play with Wee_Odin if he is whitelisted as well. (he will apply soon)

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: daRussianman
  2. In-Game Name: daRussianman
  3. Age:16
  4. Country: United States
  5. Have you played FTB before: Some i've not gotten too far in the pack like i've gotten a solar panel but other than that... not much.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No i have not.
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I plan on getting to know everyone as well as learning more about the mod pack as i have not gotten far in it before. I would also play with Wee_Odin if he is whitelisted as well. (he will apply soon)

You have been added as well daRussianman. Please enjoy your stay and don't forget to check out trince.net for info on our monthly contest give away.

daRussianman

Jul 29, 2019
well sorry to say but it still says i'm not whitelisted...
[Edit] well it could be that the server has not been updated/restarted to know that i've been white listed.

kazzdin

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum name: kazzdin
  • In-Game Name: kazzdin
  • Have you played FTB before: No, but I'm a very quick learner
  • Have you ever been banned: No i have never been banned
  • What can you bring to Trince: I would get to know everyone and learn more about this mod pack and help people if they need it.

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum name: kazzdin
  • In-Game Name: kazzdin
  • Have you played FTB before: No, but I'm a very quick learner
  • Have you ever been banned: No i have never been banned
  • What can you bring to Trince: I would get to know everyone and learn more about this mod pack and help people if they need it.

Welcome to the Trince Community! You have been added.[DOUBLEPOST=1361144264][/DOUBLEPOST]
well sorry to say but it still says i'm not whitelisted...
[Edit] well it could be that the server has not been updated/restarted to know that i've been white listed.

I have re-added you, please try to join again, sorry for any inconvenience.

kazzdin

Jul 29, 2019
When i try to log in it says "you are not whitelisted on this server" can i plz get some help. Thanks

jayhawker805

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum name: jayhawker805
  • In-Game Name: jayhawker805
  • Have you played FTB before: Yes.
  • Have you ever been banned: No.
  • If so, why: N/A
  • What can you bring to Trince: I want to be a part of a community of people where I can collaborate and learn more about the mods as I go and create/trade everything there is within the MindCrack FTB mod pack.

Thanks for your consideration!

Mine007

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name:Mine007
  2. In-Game Name:Jacob09fun
  3. Age:20
  4. Country:USA
  5. Have you played FTB before:YES
  6. Have you ever been banned:NO
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring happiness to trince and i am very nice i make friends fast

GamerOfReality

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name:GamerOfReality
  2. In-Game Name:GamerOfReality
  3. Age:15
  4. Country:
  5. Have you played FTB before:Yes for about 7 months
  6. Have you ever been banned: Yes I have.
  7. If so; why: Ive been benned for arguing for staff and them knowing they were wrong but wont admit it publicly and lying to the rest of the players
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I was hoping to find a server with a good stable community and hopefully start a youtube series if its aloud and build a town.
  9. Also for clarification, I dont know if I have any other bans due to never checking and lacking the know-how of checking a ban recorder sight. I understand if I have any other bans and yet did not mention them and do not have my application accepted.

Purge_Hawk1

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Purge_Hawk1
In-Game Name: Purge_Hawk1
Age: 12, but do not worry about my age, as to I am a mature and kind person.
Have you played FTB before: Yes, many times on both singleplayer and multiplayer
Have you ever been banned: No.
If so, why: N/A
What can you bring to Trince: One thing is I am a YouTuber with almost 30 subs and I am looking to join a FTB SMP server where I am able to not lag as well as have fun recording and surviving. I am sure that I will not greif anytime on this server and I will not do anything disrespectful.