Whitelist Server Trince.net l Mindcrack v8.2 l Whitelist l Essentials l Grief Prevention l HawkEye l 32 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
pokaro8 You have been added as well. We got some awesome steam game giveaways going on for this month's contest. Check out our forums at trince.net

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
There has been major lag coming from Mojang's side. It seems the lag has subsided and our server is back up and running full-force.

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
why does it say that I am not white-listed on the server?[DOUBLEPOST=1360974774][/DOUBLEPOST]:(

We had turned off the whitelist for about 10 minutes so our staff could navigate the world and stop the problems. We believe we fixed the problem that was crashing the server. We restored the whitelist and things should be getting back to normal.

izdave10

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: izdave10
In-Game Name: izdave10
Have you played FTB before: No
Have you ever been banned: No
If so; why:
What can you bring to Trince: A love of mods thaumcraft and redpower and a nice carin attitude and love of community

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: izdave10
In-Game Name: izdave10
Have you played FTB before: No
Have you ever been banned: No
If so; why:
What can you bring to Trince: A love of mods thaumcraft and redpower and a nice carin attitude and love of community

You have been added to the whitelist!

Welcome to the Trince community! Please visit www.trince.net for any server announcements and community updates.

Arkyx

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Arkyx
2. In-Game Name: Toshiro3500
3. Age: 15
4. Country: United States
5. Have you played FTB before: Yes
6. Have you been banned before: Nope
7. If so; why:
8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring some friendliness and creativity to the community, as well as being helpfull.:)

thetravis0916

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: thetravis0916
  2. In-Game Name: thetravis0916
  3. Age: 20
  4. Country: USA
  5. Have you played FTB before: YEA so much
  6. Have you ever been banned: No
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring a fun community and know alot about how the mod works. I can help others and love playing the game.
P.S. are turtle chunkloaders ok when you log off and leave a turtle mining?

AlienBrain

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: AlienBrain
  2. In-Game Name: AlienBrain
  3. Age: 21
  4. Country: Puerto Rico
  5. Have you played FTB before: I have played in one other server with some friends. Sadly they can't keep the server up all the time when I play so I'm looking for another.
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Magic and sparkles hopefully keeping flux to a minimum.

Enchant

Jul 29, 2019
Untitled-1-27_zpse9abeb64.png
  1. Forum name: Enchant
  2. In-Game Name: DKLZ
  3. Age: 18
  4. Country: Irleand
  5. Have you played FTB before: Countless times, I have been whitelisted on many servers and played on many but have never found the one that fits me best, with a nice community and a nice server.
  6. Have you ever been banned: Never.
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring a sense of communication, I love joining servers and getting to know everyone over time. I hope to go far away, build a nice home for myself and enjoy everyones company on the server, helping the out as much as possible also! I hope you enjoyed my application and I hope to get on! <3

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Arkyx
2. In-Game Name: Toshiro3500
3. Age: 15
4. Country: United States
5. Have you played FTB before: Yes
6. Have you been banned before: Nope
7. If so; why:
8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring some friendliness and creativity to the community, as well as being helpfull.:)
  1. Forum name: thetravis0916
  2. In-Game Name: thetravis0916
  3. Age: 20
  4. Country: USA
  5. Have you played FTB before: YEA so much
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring a fun community and know alot about how the mod works. I can help others and love playing the game.
P.S. are turtle chunkloaders ok when you log off and leave a turtle mining?
  1. Forum name: AlienBrain
  2. In-Game Name: AlienBrain
  3. Age: 21
  4. Country: Puerto Rico
  5. Have you played FTB before: I have played in one other server with some friends. Sadly they can't keep the server up all the time when I play so I'm looking for another.
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Magic and sparkles hopefully keeping flux to a minimum.

You three have been added to the whitelist!

Welcome to the Trince community! Please check www.trince.net for server announcements and community updates.

PS: Travis, we ask that you turn off any chunkloaders when you go offline.

thetravis0916

Jul 29, 2019
is it ok if i leave it on to mine then comeback later when i think it is done and turn it off?
also can you add my friend thelastfate?

Enchant

Jul 29, 2019
  5. Have you played FTB before: Countless times, I have been whitelisted on many servers and played on many but have never found the one that fits me best, with a nice community and a nice server.
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring a sense of communication, I love joining servers and getting to know everyone over time. I hope to go far away, build a nice home for myself and enjoy everyones company on the server, helping the out as much as possible also! I hope you enjoyed my application and I hope to get on! <3

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
is it ok if i leave it on to mine then comeback later when i think it is done and turn it off?
also can you add my friend thelastfate?

Please ask your friend to fill out a whitelist application
  7. If so; why:

We reported you having a ban "Banned for rule violation". You answered to never having a ban before.

With that being said, we're going to have to reject your application.

Enchant

Jul 29, 2019
Please ask your friend to fill out a whitelist application

We reported you having a ban "Banned for rule violation". You answered to never having a ban before.

With that being said, we're going to have to reject your application.
Oh that ban was from when my brother used my account years ago, since then I have bough him an account.

Thelastfate

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Thelastfate
  2. In-Game Name: Thelastfate
  3. Age: 17
  4. Country: Cananda
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes for around 200 hours total
  6. Have you ever been banned: nope
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Well im a nice funny good builder and have a friend named Travis on the server who recently got whitelisted and me and him are really good friends and always build and work together. I hope you accept me

AlienBrain

Jul 29, 2019
I went into the nether and my game crashed.
I mean i went through a portal and my game crashed, loged in again and something is going on now.

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
Oh that ban was from when my brother used my account years ago, since then I have bough him an account.

Unfortunately we can't take that type of risk. We like to provide the best experience for our community, and that means avoiding potential disturbances.

1. Forum name: Thelastfate
  2. In-Game Name:
  3. Age: 17
  4. Country: Cananda
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes for around 200 hours total
  6. Have you ever been banned: nope
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Well im a nice funny good builder and have a friend named Travis on the server who recently got whitelisted and me and him are really good friends and always build and work together. I hope you accept me

You have been added to the whitelist!

Welcome to the Trince community! Please check www.trince.net for server announcements and community updates.

I went into the nether and my game crashed.
I mean i went through a portal and my game crashed, loged in again and something is going on now.

It must be a client issue. The server seems to be just fine. If you could do a force-update on your FTB application, and report back, we'd appreciate it.