Whitelist Server Trince.net l Mindcrack v8.2 l Whitelist l Essentials l Grief Prevention l HawkEye l 32 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
Please post tech issues on trince.net as it will get a faster response. We normally only check this site a few times a day. I would try doing a force update on the ftb launcher. When you start it up don't launch the mindcrack pack, first go to options, click force update, then click launch. It will reinstall the files. If that doesn't work let me know and I will delete your player data.

spiringsolid57

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: spiringsolid57
  2. In-Game Name: spiringsolid57
  3. Age:11
  4. Country:U.S.A
  5. Have you played FTB before: yes
  6. Have you ever been banned: no
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I am very creative in FTB Minecraft.I would like to learn more about building epic structures. :)

kubaaa5

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: kubaaa5
  2. In-Game Name: kubaaa5
  3. Age:18
  4. Country: United States (Chicago Illinois)
  5. Have you played FTB before: Of course ;p
  6. Have you ever been banned: Nope
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring being active almost on everyday (have sports) and great builds that not only I acn use but the whole community can use. I have alot of knowledge so I could help people without the knowledge that I poses and many more things that I could provide to this server! thanks!

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
You have been approved kubaaa5. Please check out trince.net for information server events, contests, and other things.

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
Update:
Our server just updated to the newest versions of most of our plugins. Most bugs that were present were fixed. We are also working on finding an economy plugin for our server.

froggerk

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: froggerk
  2. In-Game Name: froggerk
  3. Age: 15
  4. Country: United States
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes, and Tekkit before that.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No.
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I'm very helpful, and I've had some experience with many of the mods.

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: froggerk
  2. In-Game Name: froggerk
  3. Age: 15
  4. Country: United States
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes, and Tekkit before that.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No.
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I'm very helpful, and I've had some experience with many of the mods.

You've been added to the whitelist!

Welcome to Trince, please visit www.trince.net for server announcements and updates!

vindrel

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: vindrel
  2. In-Game Name: vindrel
  3. Age: 26
  4. Country: Alabama, US
  5. Have you played FTB before: I've played FTB for a few days now, but mostly single player; I previously played tekkit for many months.
  7. If so; why: -----
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I consider myself a decent builder. I'm looking for a place to build cool structures as well as build with others. I very much love a feeling of community on a minecraft server. :) When I heard about FTB, I got excited; Tekkit got boring rather quickly because EE made building trivial in survival mode. I'm looking for a server to call home long-term, and I hope this is it!

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: vindrel
  2. In-Game Name: vindrel
  3. Age: 26
  4. Country: Alabama, US
  5. Have you played FTB before: I've played FTB for a few days now, but mostly single player; I previously played tekkit for many months.
  7. If so; why: -----
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I consider myself a decent builder. I'm looking for a place to build cool structures as well as build with others. I very much love a feeling of community on a minecraft server. :) When I heard about FTB, I got excited; Tekkit got boring rather quickly because EE made building trivial in survival mode. I'm looking for a server to call home long-term, and I hope this is it!

You have been added. Please check out www.trince.net for server news, announcements, and updates.

Cooliodude223

Jul 29, 2019
I have sad news. As much as I love this server and the community, I have to take a leave of absence. I understand if my house/machines are deleted. I would love to return some time in the future (maybe this summer...?). Thanks for the laughs and the help with getting started in FTB!

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
Your stuff will be left and should not be touched for atleast 60 days is the time I have grief prevention claims set to. So if you can login once in the next 2 months it will keep it going.

hemoo2003

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: hemoo2003
  2. In-Game Name: hemoo2003
  3. Age: 42
  4. Country: USA
  5. Have you played FTB before: yes iv been playing for a month or 2
  6. Have you ever been banned:im not sure im sorry if it tunrs out i have
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: i can bring adventure to your server i love mindcrack servers because i can build and play

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
Update:
We have added a block logging plugin to make sure griefers are dealt with and everyone enjoys their time on the server even more.

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
We have resolved any lag issues we were having before, and installed HawkEye to make it easier for our staff to catch the issues.

Hoshi

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum name: Hoshi
  • In-Game Name: chuzzle99
  • Have you played FTB before:Yes
  • Have you ever been banned: No
  • If so; why:-
  • What can you bring to Trince: I would be able to help others if they don't have a clue on what to do and help in other ways :D

pokaro8

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: pokaro8
2. In-Game Name: pokaro8
3. Age: 13
4. Country: sweden
6. Have you played FTB before: yes but just for a week :/
7. If so; why: ....
8. What can you bring to Trince: i am quite good at farming and mining, if you need something. Like iron, ccoal or diamons ask me ^_^ then i will go out mining and then give you what you need ; )

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added Hoshi. Welcome to the trince.net community. don't forget to check out our forum for information on current contests and projects!