Whitelist Server Trince.net l Mindcrack v8.2 l Whitelist l Essentials l Grief Prevention l HawkEye l 32 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ultimate_Rush

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Ultimate_Rush
IGN: Ultimate_Rush
Have you ever played FTB before: I started playing FTB 3 months ago
Have you ever been banned?: Never
If so; why:...
What can you bring to Trince: Friendly and Helpful Fun to the community, and very good designs, (farms, redstone etc...).

iDozer

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: iDozer
In-Game Name: TheTrueDozer
Age: 14 years of age. 29th of March 1998. So I will be 15 soon.
Have you played FTB before: Yes, I have started playing in late November.
Have you ever been banned:If so; why: Nope.
What can you bring to Trince: My structured easy-to-use community buildings that will improve the start on your adventure.

RebelzOne

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: RebelzOne
In-Game Name: RebelzOne
Have you played FTB before: Yes, I started playing around 2 months ago.
Have you ever been banned:If so; why: N/A
What can you bring to Trince: I have a good understanding of most of the mod's, but still have lots to learn. I'm quite big on doing stuff excessively, e.g. power generation, farms, etc. which will go to the community.

Recyrexor

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Recyrexor
In-Game Name: Recyrexor
Have you played FTB before: Yes, I have been playing exclusively on single player so far.
Have you ever been banned: No.
What can you bring to Trince: My favorite mod right now is Thaumcraft. I love diving into the mysterious and unknown.
I would love to go on adventures with others. I'm positive most of the time, If I am not I just stay quiet. I am a pretty good builder but, FTB is so overwhelming its hard
to stop and build creatively when there is just SO much that can be done. I love the new Handsaw, makes crafting furniture so much more fun :).

Edit: I forgot to add that I use skype, if we ever want to chat. Recyrexor is also my Skype name.

Monkoton

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Monkoton
  2. In-Game Name: Monkoton
  3. Age: 16
  4. Country: USA
  5. Have you played FTB before: No but played a similar mod, Tekkit
  6. Have you ever been banned: Never
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: A heart warming quality of friendship, love and to have fun making epic builds with new friends.

gregatar

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Monkoton
  2. In-Game Name: Monkoton
  3. Age: 16
  5. Have you played FTB before: No but played a similar mod, Tekkit
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: A heart warming quality of friendship, love and to have fun making epic builds with new friends.

you have ben added dont forget to checkout www.trince.net

KMaxor

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: KMaxor
  2. In-Game Name: KMaxor
  3. Age: 19
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I want to create some nice structures with materials I gather.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
You are approved KMaxor. We got an awesome contest going right now through march giving away some steam and in game items. Don't forget to check out the forums on trince.net for more info.

KMaxor

Jul 29, 2019
You are approved KMaxor. We got an awesome contest going right now through march giving away some steam and in game items. Don't forget to check out the forums on trince.net for more info.
Thank you. However I cannot access the server as it says I haven't been added to the whitelist.

Robert Schatrowski

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Robert
  2. In-Game Name: Stirus
  3. Age:27
  4. Country: canada
  5. Have you played FTB before:a little bit im new
  6. Have you ever been banned:nope
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: im kinda new to minecraft been enjoying playing but been by myself i could bring new idea and fresh perspective

gregatar

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Robert
  2. In-Game Name: Stirus
  3. Age:27
  4. Country: canada
  5. Have you played FTB before:a little bit im new
  6. Have you ever been banned:nope
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: im kinda new to minecraft been enjoying playing but been by myself i could bring new idea and fresh perspective

you have ben added.. Dont forget to check out www.trince.net

iDozer

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added iDozer. Enjoy your stay
It seems that I am not added, when I try and join the server it says I am not white-listed. Please note that my IGN and Forum name are different.
IGN - TheTrueDozer
Forum name - iDozer

Chocopotato

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Chocopotato
  2. In-Game Name: chocopotato
  3. Age: 15
  4. Country: k
  5. Have you played FTB before: Been playing it for a while
  6. Have you ever been banned: No
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I've got good experience with some of the mods so I'd be happy to help anyone out with those but I really just want to try out all the mods in Mindcrack.

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Chocopotato
  2. In-Game Name: chocopotato
  3. Age: 15
  4. Country: k
  5. Have you played FTB before: Been playing it for a while
  6. Have you ever been banned: No
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I've got good experience with some of the mods so I'd be happy to help anyone out with those but I really just want to try out all the mods in Mindcrack.

You've been added to the whitelist

Welcome to Trince! Be sure to check www.trince.net for server announcements and updates!

The Appleloaf

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to be stuck.
I went into the nether portal at Iwans place and at the moment the nether starts to load Java stopped working, happens 3 times in a row.
Someone have an idea what I did wrong?