Whitelist Server Trince.net l Mindcrack v8.2 l Whitelist l Essentials l Grief Prevention l HawkEye l 32 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pipbouy

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: ravenspine
  2. In-Game Name: ravenspine
  3. Age: 24
  4. Have you played FTB before: No.
  5. Have you ever been banned: No.
  6. If so; why: N/A
  7. What can you bring to Trince: A friendly, helpful person with a sense of humor. I also have been playing Tekkit for many months now, and have moderate knowledge about that mod-pack.

You have been added, Welcome to the server.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand: choose version 7 from the drop down. What does it mean?
When you click on FTB.exe it launches the launcher. Click once to highlight Mindcrack pack. Once you do on the top of the launcher is a drop down menu box that says 8. Click that and choose 7

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand: choose version 7 from the drop down. What does it mean?

When you first open FTB, it will have buttons on top that follow as "Edit Mod pack - Download Server - Recommended - Private Packs". Drop down that "recommended" and change it to "7" and launch. Then connect to our server.

EDIT: I got ninja'd :)

MrDexter

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: MrDexter
  2. In-Game Name: MrDexter
  3. Age: 18
  4. Have you played FTB before: Not much, but i'm always using the wiki, and i did play a lot Tekkit.
  5. Have you ever been banned: I have a clean history! :D
  6. If so; why:
  7. What can you bring to Trince: First of all, i can bring the enjoyment of having a fun and serious player on your server. I never get mad, so you won't see any whining from me!
    As i said i haven't played Mindcrack very much. I think i can the basics, but i'm learning every day!
    I'm always interested in teaming up with others, wich i think is pretty important in MineCraft.
    I don't really have much more to say, since i think the staff of a server are those who brings a good time to other players! (I know how hard it is to keep up a server).
    Hope I see you all in game! :D

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: MrDexter
  2. In-Game Name: MrDexter
  4. Have you played FTB before: Not much, but i'm always using the wiki, and i did play a lot Tekkit.
  5. Have you ever been banned: I have a clean history! :D
  6. If so; why:
  7. What can you bring to Trince: First of all, i can bring the enjoyment of having a fun and serious player on your server. I never get mad, so you won't see any whining from me!
    As i said i haven't played Mindcrack very much. I think i can the basics, but i'm learning every day!
    I'm always interested in teaming up with others, wich i think is pretty important in MineCraft.
    I don't really have much more to say, since i think the staff of a server are those who brings a good time to other players! (I know how hard it is to keep up a server).
    Hope I see you all in game! :D

You've been added. Welcome to Trince!

Be sure to stay up to date with us at www.trince.net!

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
The Trince Community is sorry for any inconveniences regarding whitelisting. If anyone still has trouble connecting, please let us know and we will fix it as soon as we can.

Thanks.

deadfoot82

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: deadfoot82
In-Game Name: deadfoot82
Have you played FTB before: No.
Have you ever been banned: Not that I know of.
If so; why: N/A
What can you bring to Trince: Well I'm honestly not sure. Got a couple friends that joined the server and they've convinced me to give it a go. Never really ventured outside of vanilla Minecraft, I mean jungle trees aren't going to reach the heavens by themselves. Tend to be a mellow player, don't really say much to anyone and I try to not get in anyone's way.

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: deadfoot82
In-Game Name: deadfoot82
Have you played FTB before: No.
Have you ever been banned: Not that I know of.
If so; why: N/A
What can you bring to Trince: Well I'm honestly not sure. Got a couple friends that joined the server and they've convinced me to give it a go. Never really ventured outside of vanilla Minecraft, I mean jungle trees aren't going to reach the heavens by themselves. Tend to be a mellow player, don't really say much to anyone and I try to not get in anyone's way.

You have been added. Please check out our Trince Community at www.trince.net for more information.

matagin

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: matagin
  2. In-Game Name: matagin
  3. Age: 35
  4. Country: US
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes, since it was released as Beta.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Based on your server description, it sounds like you have a mature community and you have a powerful enough server to host FTB. I have been playing Minecraft for over a year now and have recently gotten into FTB. I have also run successful large public servers and been an admin in the past. I want to hang out and have fun and build awesome stuff with all the FTB mods. Thanks and I hope you add me!

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: matagin
  2. In-Game Name: matagin
  3. Age: 35
  4. Country: US
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes, since it was released as Beta.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Based on your server description, it sounds like you have a mature community and you have a powerful enough server to host FTB. I have been playing Minecraft for over a year now and have recently gotten into FTB. I have also run successful large public servers and been an admin in the past. I want to hang out and have fun and build awesome stuff with all the FTB mods. Thanks and I hope you add me!

You've been added! Welcome to Trince!

For more information and updates, check us out at www.trince.net

Basonxd

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Basonxd
  2. In-Game Name: RacoonCitizen
  4. Country: Panama
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes!
  6. Have you ever been banned: No :c
  7. If so; why: -
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Im an active FTB player, im creative and very mature :) .

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Basonxd
  2. In-Game Name: RacoonCitizen
  4. Country: Panama
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes!
  6. Have you ever been banned: No :c
  7. If so; why: -
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Im an active FTB player, im creative and very mature :) .

You've been added! Welcome to Trince!

For more information and updates, check us out at www.trince.net

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
There was an update applied last night that should fix any nether portal issues anyone was having with them randomly spawning. Also cross dimension teleporting should be fixed now as well.

Purplefixer

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Purplefixer
  2. In-Game Name: Purplefixer
  3. Age: 30+ohgodI'msoold
  4. Have you played FTB before: No.
  5. Have you ever been banned: No.
  6. If so; why: --
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I speak excellent english, I have a habit of sharing what I get in order to organize sweeping, cool projects (once cleared a virtual 1K square of land and LEVELED it, in hard survival, to build a castle!), and one of my very good friends is already playing here. (Aryene)