Casual Server Tribe|Ultimate1.1.2|MCPC+|Protection|Plugins|MatureOnly|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gedionmorellis

Jul 29, 2019
header.jpg

Tribe Gaming Minecraft Mini-Chapter seeking 5-10 Mature playersPlease send apps to my message box
(Age/minecraft experience/a little about yourself/did you read the code of conduct?)

IP:173.217.76.125

/Server uptime is expected to be 24/7 barring maintenance, restarts./
/Dedicated hardware/
1090T 6 core
12 gigs ram
HDD currently looking to upgrade to SSD

MODERATORS
Gedionmorellis
Genvalgar
Xtsu
Xionanx(Keep in mind ALL Tribe members will report any inappropriate behavior to said persons)

About Tribe-Magitech:Tribe gaming is a multi game community based around the player, and works together to set and achieve goals for the good of the group.With over 12+ years of experience spanning multiple mmo's and varying successes in all games we play. This mini chapter was originally intended to house our in house minecraft players, and after some debate we decided to open this project up So that anyone can come and enjoy a good mature environment to play minecraft!

What pack are we using:Ultimate pack.

Are there ranks and that sort of thing?Yes, although this server is relatively new we do have plans to fully implement a rank system
with perks and benefits to those who stick around. At the moment there are only two basic ranks
but that will be expanded upon in later updates as the server grows into its roots.
Standard member rank keeps items on death with deathchest. Some other goodies coming with plugins

What about protection:On our server we are using Grief Prevention. Your first chest placed
down will give you a protected area. A golden shovel can be used thereafter to set safe zones
to your liking. Time on server increases the amount of blocks you can protect. Safe mining :)

How Do i join?Simple, Jump right in.
I would GREATLY encourage anyone apping to read our Code of Conduct,http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?194-Tribe-Code-of-Conduct
although not all of it will apply to this server (Forum activity for instance) The general outline will be enforced.
This server is provided for a mature audience and shenanigans will not be tolerated.

RulesNo Griefing (See exceptions)
No Raiding (see exceptions)
No Harassment (No exceptions)
No cheats/hacks/exploiting other nonsense.
see our Code of Conduct here
http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?194-Tribe-Code-of-Conduct

Exceptions: All double negative areas ex: -100 -100 are free for all zones. (Work in progress)
This means anything goes, including nukes for the proper ranks. (tbd)
This applies ONLY in -Double Negative- Areas.

lukewilley123

Jul 29, 2019
I'm interested in joining the server, I am 19, don't really care for greifing or swearing I just want to play on a server that is safe to play on. My username is lukewilley123

Arch-Nihil

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'd be interested in trying out this server. I'm 23. I have a bunch of experience with Minecraft and I've been playing with FTB for a while now. I'm used to IndustrialCraft and Forestry mostly. Also some ThermalExpansion and Redpower. I did read the Code of Conduct, and everything in there is okay with me. It all makes sense, really. My In Game Name is ArchNihil.

Gedionmorellis

Jul 29, 2019
Glad to have you aboard. I'll update your status when i get back home. (Work weekends) The server is a little quiet with tribe members trying out new games. But that's why i opened it up :) If you need anything message me here and i'll get back to you.

lukewilley123

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to be having this error when I'm trying to connect to the server and any help would be much appreciated, I am running ultimate pack version 1.0.1 for minecraft 1.4.7 if that helps.Untitled.png

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
id like to apply. looks perfect :D also @lukewulley123 you need different mods.
IGN: darkuslord98
have you ever been banned? tempbanned once due to a plugin glitch.

rcshark

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rcshark
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Started during beta at about 1.3
FTB Experience?: Played tekkit for about a year and started FTB just after the launcher came out.
Did you read the code of conduct? Yes
A little about me: I like to build set it and forget it style machines. Once if finish a build I want to just get the resources form it and never have to worry about it breaking or overflowing.

Gedionmorellis

Jul 29, 2019
That is strange. That's the same client version i'm using to connect luke[DOUBLEPOST=1364836862][/DOUBLEPOST]I just reinstalled ultimate to double check, everything seems to be correct still.

Lakinty

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I am Lakinty. I have already been playing on the server but I wanted to post on here. I am 18 and I have no need to grief or pull another stuff. I have never been banned from another server.

lukewilley123

Jul 29, 2019
I've been having trouble logging into the server recently and have the "bad login" error and wasn't sure if you were tweaking the server or anything and thought you might want to know

Tarmunora

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tarmunora
Minecraft expierience: Playing since 1.5.6 (beta)
Bit bout me: I'm a semi-experienced FTB user, and I tend to do 'gets the job done' builds. Until I'm rich. Then I go crazy complex automation
Code of conduct: read and agreed to.

IGN Dixoncase (my friend)
Minecraft experience: Playing for 3(ish) years
A bit about me: I am an experienced redpower user, as well as industrialcraft and pretty much anything that was in tekkit. I enjoy building houses and pixel art (not penises) and I tend to spend a lot of time trying to make everything "fully automatic".
Code of conduct: read and agreed to.