Trials of Murder [GAME THREAD]

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I'm happy with voting both guilty. Goreae's post summarised a lot of what I was thinking.

Not sure how to respond to that suggestion that I may be pulling a crafty gambit on wolfkills. I guess that all I can offer in defence is that if the wolfkill is being used to incriminate people, then I was the first person to be targeted in that fashion. Frederikam dying N1 and Fraction dying N2 basically looks like a clumsy attempt at framing me.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
So....it seems that if this isn't the last night I will go on trial.
Well, nothing I say now will change that. I can also not think of much to defend myself next day as the only reason that I go on trial (unless I am missing something) is because I didn't post when the wolves didn't kill. Which I admit is terrible timing on my part especially as I looked at the thread in that time but for one reason or another didn't post.

If hope there is something else I can defend myself against as again my timing in not posting was terrible.

As for who is guilty and innocent today. I would say both are guilty
As for who could be the last wolf if neither of them are: I have absolutely no idea

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Just read @goreae's post and I like how he thinks I have some plan behind this.

If you've ever played werewolf with me (and I've been around for a while now) you would know I have basically no plans.

Eh, I'm gonna be dead in two hours anyways, and I have Chinese homework to do, so bai. Don't expect any last minute defense or anything.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Just read @goreae's post and I like how he thinks I have some plan behind this.

If you've ever played werewolf with me (and I've been around for a while now) you would know I have basically no plans.

Eh, I'm gonna be dead in two hours anyways, and I have Chinese homework to do, so bai. Don't expect any last minute defense or anything.
Considering votes are insta locked, you are kind of too late for that anyway :p

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote both guilty... Yeah, your inactively and the lack of a wolf kill in the last two nights really didn't help you.

If this is really a sneaky wolf plot to easily get three villagers off the game, then I'll once again suspect goreae. He would be the one, other then Pyure and maybe Vike, that I see would attempt these kinds of thing.

And for those wondering what I meant by three villagers, sgbros and J are the only inactive alive players and they will likely be jailed tonight. As such, there would be no reason for the wolf to want to skip another night's kill.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Vote both guilty... Yeah, your inactively and the lack of a wolf kill in the last two nights really didn't help you.

If this is really a sneaky wolf plot to easily get three villagers off the game, then I'll once again suspect goreae. He would be the one, other then Pyure and maybe Vike, that I see would attempt these kinds of thing.

And for those wondering what I meant by three villagers, sgbros and J are the only inactive alive players and they will likely be jailed tonight. As such, there would be no reason for the wolf to want to skip another night's kill.
Yep, and the inactivity also happened to frame me which probably will result in yet another villager down the drain.
Also, I don't get why goreae voted on me. He clearly stated that he did that as voting another won't do anything but that is false. There will always be 2 person on trial so he basically threw his vote in the garbage can. The only thing I can think of is that he wanted to make absolutely sure I went on trial but I am pretty sure there was no way for me to escape it anyway, considering 2 others would need to get more votes then me for me to escape it.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
You gathered and decided to jail them both. You stupid people. RJS was killed. You put lenscas and SoraZodia on trial.

You found sg and J guilty!
RJS was killed!
They were all villagers!
Sora and lenscas are on trial!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Welp. I'm gonna go ahead and vote lenscas guilty. Not because I think he's a wolf, but because he's too damn right all the time.

Plot twist: the wolves are the only one that are actually active and voting for people :p
Actually, one was. The other two, not so much.
As a said earlier (although be it more of a joke), it is possible that the wolves are more active then the town. Lynching @Someone Else 37 might have been a simple sacrifice to gain the trust of the town and now especially as the town is so inactive the wolves currently have stolen the game.

Again, I doubt (and hope) this is not the case but who knows. Still, this possibility doesn't change my current thoughts on the votes as again I doubt it is the case.
SE37 was actually a sacrifice. He had no idea what was going on so he was glad to roll over and take the death. Eru dug his own grave.

either the wolves aren't active or they want us to believe they aren't active

(yes, I like to point things like that out)
That was my plan actually. Don't do any kills and get the village in a meat grinder mindset, and shave down the player list by lopping off some dead weight. It was incredibly effective.

I don't think so.

Thus, if @Pyure is right in saying that both @sgbros1 and @the_j485 are innocent that only leaves
goreae
RJS
SoraZodia
Lenscas

Or in other words all the active people. I am not at all good at analyzing other players to be honest so I am not even going to try that. Having said that, the fact that the werewolves never attacked goreae might be a bit worrying indeed, but again I kind of doubt goreae is a wolf.

edit and then I got ninjad
No the wolves never attacked me, but we never attacked you or sora either. I wanted you alive so that I could argue that if I was a wolf, why aren't the two people arguing against me dead yet? Because the wolves wanted you alive so that I was suspicious. I didn't even kill either of you tonight in case the prosecution decided to put me on trial.

Yep. That's right.
tumblr_ncljv7L9MP1rkib8lo2_500.gif

And I win. Tonight, lens dies anyways. Whether you decide to lynch him or not, he's dead. My kill is already pointed in his direction ready to fire. Take that as a compliment for being so frakking right about everything. After tonight we'll have one villager left and I'll stand victorious. All that's left to do is decide whether the prosecution or defence wins. It's up to you! Now it's 2AM here I'm going to bed.

And yes I stayed up till 2 AM to post this.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Welp. I'm gonna go ahead and vote lenscas guilty. Not because I think he's a wolf, but because he's too damn right all the time.

SE37 was actually a sacrifice. He had no idea what was going on so he was glad to roll over and take the death. Eru dug his own grave.

That was my plan actually. Don't do any kills and get the village in a meat grinder mindset, and shave down the player list by lopping off some dead weight. It was incredibly effective.

No the wolves never attacked me, but we never attacked you or sora either. I wanted you alive so that I could argue that if I was a wolf, why aren't the two people arguing against me dead yet? Because the wolves wanted you alive so that I was suspicious. I didn't even kill either of you tonight in case the prosecution decided to put me on trial.

Yep. That's right.

And I win. Tonight, lens dies anyways. Whether you decide to lynch him or not, he's dead. My kill is already pointed in his direction ready to fire. Take that as a compliment for being so frakking right about everything. After tonight we'll have one villager left and I'll stand victorious. All that's left to do is decide whether the prosecution or defence wins. It's up to you! Now it's 2AM here I'm going to bed.

YooOou little piece of shit.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Ok, lesson learned next game I shouldn't think of those things as simple jokes my brain comes up with for who knows what reason but also actually do something with it >_>

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014

Yep. That's right.

Darn, I knew should had kept my tin hat on <_<

I think both are guilty

Just a gut feeling.
WOOF WOOF

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Giving that lovely confession, I declare both innocent

I guess I need a new hat. Maybe a titanium hat?
Tin wasn't enough.

By the way, he did fool even the defence when he got on trial, so, congratulations.

Last edited:

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vike brings up some good points. Vote both guilty.

Gor's right; Today's lynch no longer affects the majority of players. It just matters whether you guys want the prosecution or defense to win. :p