Trials of Murder [GAME THREAD]

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Seems a wee bit of a stretch, considering all I have against me is the lack of posting, because I'm busy af.
Guess what, considering there are no wolf kills right now the wolf is probably also busy

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Ok, let me explain the current situation one more time:
NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING!

Ok, now tell us(the few people that actually try to play). Why shouldn't we lynch you? Because you are inactive? That isn't a good reason to not lynch you as that is EXACTLY the problem.

I hope I made myself clear, now if you have any clue as to who may or may not be a wolf and explain why we will happily take it into consideration and if its good enough you might find yourself not getting lynched. This counts also for @the_j485

I state again, I am happy to not lynch anyone if said person gives a very good reason to not do so

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Is inactivity seriously the only evidence you guys have against me? SURELY there's someone who's done SOMETHING suspicious other than me?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I see how it is... this is my first time on the forums after friday or saturday, I literally forgot about the game...
I am not complaining about the guilty votes, I accept the reasoning, because it is my fault that it happened
Dude all you had to do was participate. If you had said "Pyure and SpwnX, I'm innocent" I would have defended you.

I think the prosecution is just getting a little desperate at this point. The game is sort of stacked against them after all. :p
Not even remotely. It was brutally stacked against the defense in the beginning. Now you could argue its kinda even, but I'd put my money on Vike to win at this point. He can keep making arguments to "lynch everyone will we win" if he wants to. He's only one guilty verdict away from winning at this point.

If we kill both we are guaranteed to win.
Unless, you know, they're both innocent. Which seems to be the case this time.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Guess what, I'm busy the whole week and guess where those kills from a while ago came from?
Eruantien. The kills dried up when he got jailed. Not a defence.

Sure, you guys haven't done anything outrageously wolfish, but you haven't done anything that strongly confirms to me that you're town either. At this point, it's not that you guys look like wolves, it's that you look the least like town.

Reactions: fowltief

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
If we kill both we are guaranteed to win.

Vote both guilty. Let's just get this game wrapped up. The wolf is among these two people.
I kinda feel like this was my strategy... Except you're, y'know, invincible. :/
Obligatory oooOOOOoooOOOOoOOO.

Sent from my NS-P16AT08 using Tapatalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Can someone create an updated list of surviving plebes? Nobody appreciated my totally-neutral version I did a few pages ago.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Ok, same list as last time. did I forget any deaths?

7. Vikestep - WOLF ALLY, PROBABLY EATS BABIES
10. Shazam08 - WOLF ALLY, AIMS FOR BUNNIES WHILST DRIVING
19. SpwnX - LAST DEFENDER OF THE PEOPLE
11. Pyure - HONORABLE DEFENDER OF JUSTICE AND TRUTH AND PUPPIES

17. VictiniX888 - Smitten by LivingAngryCheese
3. Lethosos (Medium) - Murdered by Wolves
4. fowltief - Murdered by Wolves
8. Fraction2 - Murdered by Wolves
9. frederikam - Murdered by Wolves
12. Someone Else 37 - Evil Wolf Slain by SpwnX (Last Defender of the People) in alliance with the good people of the town!! Hurray!
13. RealKC - Treacherously curbstomped by Vikestep (wolf conspirator) and Shazam (wolf conspirator)
18. dragon_fang101 (Bodyguard) - Treacherously backstabbed by Vikestep (wolf conspirator) and Shazam (wolf conspirator)
20. Eruantien - Honorably thrown to the mob by his lawyers who refuse to represent scum.
1. erindalc - Shanked by Vikestep and Shazam for no reason at all except that they're bloodthirsty jerks.
21. 016nojr - Killed by Vikestep and Shazam mostly because he refused to participate.

5. goreae
6. sgbros1
2. the_j485
14. Lenscas
15. RJS
16. SoraZodia

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I hate to put my own win condition at risk but this is my assessment. I've tried to cross-reference everyone's activity against wolf activity. From most guilty to most innocent, my results, ascending.

6. sgbros1 --> guilty because SO37 voted him inno and highly inactive (wolves have been missing kills)
16. SoraZodia --> neutral because trialed and guiltied SO37 BUT guilty was very late and kinda meaningless; plenty of inno calls
5. goreae --> inno because multiple guity calls, then multiple inno calls; putting eruantien on trial; argued with eruantien about guilty verdict; active, wouldn't miss wolfkills.
2. the_j485 --> inno because trialed by Eruantien; wouldn't miss wolfkills even if he had to log on briefly when busy.
15. RJS --> inno: Voted KC (town); sgbros inno, leth guilty; kiiiiinda questioned SO37 but grilled RealKC; argued with Eruantien; trialed eruantien; multiple inno calls; would never miss wolfkills.
14. Lenscas --> inno because he voted SO37 for trial more than once, multiple inno calls

Please be aware that vikestep/shazam can only win this game if they get two guilty verdicts. They can't afford to split verdicts anymore, so everyone is going to be "definitely a wolf" at this point. If we guess wrong, we're going to lose 3 people tonight, leaving 1 wolf and 3 villagers (assuming wolves wake up and do their thing.)

vote the_j innocent.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Ok, same list as last time. did I forget any deaths?

I don't think so.

Thus, if @Pyure is right in saying that both @sgbros1 and @the_j485 are innocent that only leaves
goreae
RJS
SoraZodia
Lenscas

Or in other words all the active people. I am not at all good at analyzing other players to be honest so I am not even going to try that. Having said that, the fact that the werewolves never attacked goreae might be a bit worrying indeed, but again I kind of doubt goreae is a wolf.

edit and then I got ninjad

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I don't think so.

Thus, if @Pyure is right in saying that both @sgbros1 and @the_j485 are innocent that only leaves
goreae
RJS
SoraZodia
Lenscas

Or in other words all the active people. I am not at all good at analyzing other players to be honest so I am not even going to try that. Having said that, the fact that the werewolves never attacked goreae might be a bit worrying indeed, but again I kind of doubt goreae is a wolf.

edit and then I got ninjad
I didn't say sgbros was innocent. I *should* say that to protect my win condition, but hunting wolves is more fun.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I didn't say sgbros was innocent. I *should* say that to protect my win condition, but hunting wolves is more fun.
I believe remembering from a previous post.
Unless, you know, they're both innocent. Which seems to be the case this time.
You changed that in your last post but I didn't know you wrote that when I posted mine due to ninja shenanigans

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I believe remembering from a previous post.

You changed that in your last post but I didn't know you wrote that when I posted mine due to ninja shenanigans
After going through the interactions, sgbros seems to be one of the least innocent-looking, yeah.

But that one interaction between him and SO37 is hardly a lot to go with. Wolves made lots of innocent-calls this game. Except Eruantien, jeez that guy.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I hate to put my own win condition at risk but this is my assessment. I've tried to cross-reference everyone's activity against wolf activity. From most guilty to most innocent, my results, ascending.

6. sgbros1 --> guilty because SO37 voted him inno and highly inactive (wolves have been missing kills)
16. SoraZodia --> neutral because trialed and guiltied SO37 BUT guilty was very late and kinda meaningless; plenty of inno calls
5. goreae --> inno because multiple guity calls, then multiple inno calls; putting eruantien on trial; argued with eruantien about guilty verdict; active, wouldn't miss wolfkills.
2. the_j485 --> inno because trialed by Eruantien; wouldn't miss wolfkills even if he had to log on briefly when busy.
15. RJS --> inno: Voted KC (town); sgbros inno, leth guilty; kiiiiinda questioned SO37 but grilled RealKC; argued with Eruantien; trialed eruantien; multiple inno calls; would never miss wolfkills.
14. Lenscas --> inno because he voted SO37 for trial more than once, multiple inno calls

Please be aware that vikestep/shazam can only win this game if they get two guilty verdicts. They can't afford to split verdicts anymore, so everyone is going to be "definitely a wolf" at this point. If we guess wrong, we're going to lose 3 people tonight, leaving 1 wolf and 3 villagers (assuming wolves wake up and do their thing.)

vote the_j innocent.
Not to wreck your analysis but I missed a wolf kill last game :p

Reactions: Pyure

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Though when you look at it, J's activity matches up with the wolf's perfectly. J didn't post at all on the days following eru's death. On those same nights the wolf didn't kill. I mean everyone else is rather active at this point, so I would doubt that it's a cooincidence. That is, unless the activity lull was a ploy all along and the wolf is trying to shift blame on the inactives, which is a definite possibility.