Trials of Murder [GAME THREAD]

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
The village gathered... they decided there must be a court case. Not that you all understood the law.. you just decided to make some people defendants and some prosecutors. Hey, let's just hope you manage to send the right people to jail.

———————————————————————

If you haven't signed up here:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/index.php?threads/149499/
Go away!

———————————————————————

Today, on Day 0, you will be voting for who you think is the top player in the game.

Role sheet stuff:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JAS25Kowtk8l52aD9lOg0qYQeEWdTNIG2bYCXCYtjrY/htmlview

———————————————————————

1. erindalc
2. the_j485
3. Lethosos
4. fowltief
5. goreae
6. sgbros1
7. Vikestep - PROSECUTION
8. Fraction2
9. frederikam
10. Shazam08 - PROSECUTION
11. Pyure - DEFENDANT
12. Someone Else 37
13. RealKC
14. Lenscas
15. RJS
16. SoraZodia
17. VictiniX888 - Jailed D1
18. dragon_fang101
19. SpwnX - DEFENDANT
20. Eruantien
21. 016nojr
———————————————————————

Day End:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...ials+of+Murder+Day+End&iso=20160328T09&p1=136

———————————————————————

Begin!

Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
uh why are we voting for top player in the middle of a werewolf game? Boggle.

I just read the rules/roles. I don't see where "best player" has an impact on the game. It looks like you simply injected your player-voting thing into a game. :\

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place

I just read the rules/roles. I don't see where "best player" has an impact on the game. It looks like you simply injected your player-voting thing into a game. :\

Uh. What? I said that the top voted players on D0 get put as Prosecution and Defendants.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Vote pyure and bikestep
A little obvious, but whatever.

And to be absolutely clear about this:
  • Today everyone gets two votes as to who is the best WW player.
  • Tomorrow the four with the highest votes get to be the prosecution and defense.
  • VOTES CANNOT BE CHANGED! DO NOT PLACE YOUR VOTE UNLESS YOU ARE CERTAIN! EVERY VOTE IS LOCKED AND NOBODY WAS THE FRAKKING LOCKSMITH

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place

My reasoning is that the prosecution and defendants are very discussion heavy roles, so if good players are matched with not so good ones, it's gonna be impossible for the not as good ones to win.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Direct quote from the role sheet for defendants:

These are two of the four most voted people on day 1. They cannot do ANYTHING except talk in the game thread and talk in the convos I make for them. They win by having most people found innocent by game end.

The prosecution is similar.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Direct quote from the role sheet for defendants:

These are two of the four most voted people on day 1. They cannot do ANYTHING except talk in the game thread and talk in the convos I make for them. They win by having most people found innocent by game end.

The prosecution is similar.
Oh you put it in the role descriptions. Jebus. Ok got it. kinda makes sense, it means D1 is like a round robin of sorts.

Peeps need to quit voting for me, I'm terrible at this game. I vote SpwnX obviously. Oh and Vikestep, he's excellent.