Trials of Murder [GAME THREAD]

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Yesterday at 2AM->3AM in Denmark. Probably the same in the rest of mainland Europe. Also, Brits and Americans are "special" when it comes to standards :p

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
OK, screw it, what am I doing.

As the villagers gathered that day, they decided that Pyure and SpwnX would be the defendants, and Vikestep and Shazam08 would be the Prosecution. Victini, who completely failed to contribute to the discussion, was deemed a criminal, and sent to prison.

Roles are being sent out!
Pyure and SpwnX are the defendants!
Vikestep and Shazam08 are the Prosecution!
Victini was sent to prison!
You can now vote on who to put on trial!

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, strategy time. So we need to find someone guilty each night. Otherwise murderers win every time, and we need the right person. I can safely say that if all of you are active then Shazam08 and I will pick the right person every time.

Pyure and SpwnX are going to try and stop you from making any advances and will make everyone seem towny so don't listen to them. Your best interests are our best interests. Alright.

Let's get some posts going?

Reactions: Shazam08

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
ee
Alright, strategy time. So we need to find someone guilty each night. Otherwise murderers win every time, and we need the right person. I can safely say that if all of you are active then Shazam08 and I will pick the right person every time.

Pyure and SpwnX are going to try and stop you from making any advances and will make everyone seem towny so don't listen to them. Your best interests are our best interests. Alright.

Let's get some posts going?
rofling.gif

You're not on our team. You don't need to help us. You just need to jail people.

You would harm us if it meant you could win.

Reactions: SpwnX

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
ee

rofling.gif

You're not on our team. You don't need to help us. You just need to jail people.

You would harm us if it meant you could win.
Au contraire Mon frere. If we find an innocent person guilty then that means wolves get another kill and reduce the amount of players we can find guilty. We ideally want to find all the murderers every night with a guilty verdict. Pyure and SpwnX will simply impede any progress at all.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Fred don't stop talking, everyone tell us if you would trust Pyure and SpwnX or Shazam and myself if you had to rely on us solely for whether to find people innocent or guilty.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Also remember, a player can be found innocent multiple times, a player can only be found guilty once. Now you shall see that we share the same motive.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
That being said, I won't stop you from being objective. But it is important to know that you can't be trusted on a subjective basis.

On a side note, how many wolves do we have? "Roughly a quarter" is not very specific. Is that like floor(n/4) like last game? Eg 5 wolves?

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Hiya! Second half of your friendly neighborhood prosecution here. Before we get into it, I'd like to make sure everyone saw that very important rule-change just now.
Also, SLIGHT BALANCE CHANGE!
The wolves will now ALWAYS get one kill, no matter how many people are found guilty!

Finding people guilty will not add to the number of kills the wolves make. The game looks a lot more like normal werewolf now: The village gets a daily lynch, and the wolves get an independent kill.

Pyure and SpwnX are suddenly fighting an uphill battle. They'll essentially be arguing to lynch Nobody every day, which (now that the wolfkill doesn't depend on finding people guilty) has little to no benefit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyure