Treecapitator?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
Just did a test.
I downloaded a fresh server for mindcrack and also force updated my client version. On both I added the bspkrsCore 1.02 to /mods and the Treecap r07 to /coremods. No config changes.
Started both the server and the client without any problems, ID conflicts or anything. I don't know what you're doing wrong, everything simply works for me. I also don't get neither the TC3 error, nor the ton of STDERRs you mentioned.

Cira

Jul 29, 2019
Think I should wipe the server and start over?
If yes, then what about the worlds,?

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
Just for testing it out: download a fresh server and try it out with that. If it works, just copy your world save data over to the new server.

Vipersassasin

Jul 29, 2019
Still, you put the Bskprs in the mod and Treecapitator in the coremods... not sure why but that's how it works!

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
It was necroed 4 days ago, it's been a dead topic for almost a month. N e way... What evs.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
It was necroed 4 days ago, it's been a dead topic for almost a month. N e way... What evs.

There is no forum rule about this.
As long as there is new information added and on the same topic then there is no problem i see.
If it was off topic and spam then there would be a problem.

;)

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
As long as there is new information added and on the same topic then there is no problem i see.

;)
I learned my lesson ;)
P.S Did any of the mods/admins see my "report" on a Bumper that i warned multiple times?
I can't find the post right now but, just keep an eye on him if you find the ticket or whatever you call it.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019

;)

Didn't say there was, I just asked if the thread really needed to be necroed. The additional information that was added also doesn't state that the link he provided is for 1.5.x so it would probably do more harm than good since the topic is for 1.4.7 treecap in 1.4.7 ultimate.

Sorry law, I should have specified that in an earlier post.