Tree Spirit & Cubeaism Playthrough: Mod suggestions?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I've been looking at these two challenges recently, and both interest me very much.

For those that don't know, the Tree Spirit challenge is about, um, playing as a tree. It's hard to explain.

Cubeaism is a series of challenges represented by various minecraft "gods". Again, kind of hard to explain.

While these two challenges, together, would make for an semi-interesting vanilla experience, I want to ramp it up a bit. Are there any good mods to use with these? Maybe even one of the modpacks on the launcher?

I've been wanting to try out Blood n' Bones, too. Would that work with this?

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
TreeCapitator is a must *Kappa*

Otherwise Blood'nBones will kill you in 2 minutes like that with DANGEROUS mobs and being almost unable to move will make Food almost impossible.
I didnt really understand the Cubeaism but I explained it to myself as a 1 way EE pretty much only downconverting. For that a modified EE3 may be a good choice.

Zeeth_Kyrah

Jul 29, 2019
Since you're wanting to focus on being a tree spirit and following some in-game religion(s), I'd suggest the Magic Pack. Little to no tech, but tons of different ways to get what you need or want (and still plenty of toys to want). Plenty of room for adventure, too. I wouldn't recommend Blood'n'Bones for a Tree Spirit attempt unless you're a master of the early game, since the whole point of that pack is to ramp up difficulty like crazy, similar to Wyld's UHS/UHS2 (Ultra Hardcore Survival, a non-FTB modpack), and hunger management will be a big problem until you have a good farm going.

Reactions: Shazam08

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Since you're wanting to focus on being a tree spirit and following some in-game religion(s), I'd suggest the Magic Pack. Little to no tech, but tons of different ways to get what you need or want (and still plenty of toys to want).

That sounds good, actually. I might just do that.

Also, I assume you mean Magic World 2. Should I stick with the base pack, or are there any mods worth adding?

Zeeth_Kyrah

Jul 29, 2019
That sounds good, actually. I might just do that.

Also, I assume you mean Magic World 2. Should I stick with the base pack, or are there any mods worth adding?
I do mean Magic World 2, thanks. I haven't looked up a lot of new mods lately, so I'm not sure.. though if you wanted to add in Extra Utilities or Open Blocks, who could blame you? ;)