Private Pack Trec Ultimate | 1.6.4 | DirewolfBased | Mature Staff | No World Resets | 1 Year Uptime | True 32GB

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Trec93

Jul 29, 2019
JC1IeJW.png

How to connect

Website

3 banned items - Anchors, Book Binders (donator), Quarries.
Chunk loaders allowed.

No pay to win donations.
No votifiers, no toplists.
No world resets. (Confirmed)

General
Trec Ultimate is based on Direwolf20 1.6.4 modpack, we do indeed have our own modpack with only some additional mods to enhance the overall gameplay.
We are aiming at having friendly, active and polite community, dads are playing with their kids, wifes with husbands, siblings and elders.
We host since the end of May 2013 (9 months), we have huge exprience, we tried and tested a lot - and we had only 2 world resets durring that time.
So if you're looking for a good place to stay for a longer period of time - you're welcome here.

Hardware
We host on a very powerful machine to grant a flawless gaming exprience
If you're intrested in what hardware we use:
32GB Ram ; Intel Xeon E5 1620v2 4c 8t ; 2TB.

World Resets
We are really responsible in the matter of backing up worlds, we never do pointless world resets and we never did - we try to solve the problem instead, no matter how bad it is, we don't do any unreasonable resets in order to solve the issue. In the history of our server - 9 months, we did only 2 resets - when we switched over from 1.4.7 to 1.5.2 and 1.5.2 to 1.6.4.
Admin
We run only one server, I am a working person and this is my hobby, in fact I really do like managing server and giving other people a friendly environment to play in, and I'm doing pretty good.
I always treat a member with a proper respect, I don't overuse my powers and I don't feel like a better person in any way.

Rules
Rules are pretty simple, just be polite, friendly and helpful. Never swear, don't call names, use only English language.
If you can, please use our forums - it's not really a rule (that would be weird) but we communicate mainly on forums, so if you're going to be part of our community, you're welcome on our forums.

iPTcx9V.png

All Direwolf20 mods +
  • Carpenter's Blocks
  • ChatBubbles
  • Compact Windmills
  • Mob Amputation + Mob Dismemberment
  • Infernal Mobs
  • NotEnoughKeys
  • Vending Block

Disabled mods:
  • Gravity Gun
  • Modular Powersuits
  • Morph
  • Portal Gun

Planned mods:

We try every suggested mod by our players. We check
other modpacks in order to fetch some of the best mods out there,
at the moment we are considering GregTech or LoTR mod.

Plugins:

There is not much to talk about, only necessary plugins installed, nothing fancy,
economy we use is based on trades (Vending Block mod) currency didn't work for us back in 1.4.7,
there were people abusing the whole system, we have all necessary mods to have a flawless gameplay.

KxrAskz.png

Rz2IkzJ.jpg

GnAH5dt.jpg
AOmCYEA.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Steel_Avenge

lilninja0823

Jul 29, 2019
This is an awesome server. Great spawn, and the environment outside of the protected areas aren't griefed. You start out with good gear to get you started.

Yousei

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome server. Pretty spawn, with some very nice basic machines for public use - pulveriser, furnaces, etc.
Staff are friendly, and always seem to be online to help out if you need it. Friendly people playing as well.

I was originally looking for a whitelist server to avoid griefs, but this works just as well, with a larger population. Thanks Trec!

Garixx

Jul 29, 2019
The short time I have been on the server, everyone has been helpful and everything is easy to understand. When you first enter the world, its nice and peaceful but not to over board. There is not many banned items and the public area is very useful when you are starting out.

if you are looking for a server that's friendly and helpful this would be the server for you. Come join and have some fun.

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
Great server so far, only been on for a few days but have been enjoying the time. Little to no lag and friendly players everywhere. Would recommend this server to anyone looking for a fun peaceful FTB server to play on!

JplC213

Jul 29, 2019
Loving this server quite alot.. People are very nice to each and very friendly. Staff is great and good for conversation :)
Recommending this server :p

Jubblygee

Jul 29, 2019
Great server. No lag and nice people. No griefing from anybody and people are willing to help others, answer questions and whatever else is needed.

YokohPanda

Jul 29, 2019
I just started the playing yesterday, and so far so good.
The staff is very nice, and the other players as well. I haven't noticed any lag, or serious issues while playing.
The players seem very willing to interact with other people and help out.
It's been a pleasure playing with them especially since it's an open server!
Most open servers I join are riddled with rude and obnoxious players,
and it's very refreshing to be able to play without the drama of undesirables.
This server seems very down to earth, I would recommend it my friends. ;)
I continue to play Trec Ultimate minecraft.

Reactions: Trec93

averix78

Jul 29, 2019
Brilliant server, and a wonderful community to boot. The server is as smooth as silk, with no lag...definitely a great place to play!

Dmitsuhito

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't played Minecraft since IC2 first came out. I come back because my friend plays FTB, and I'm amazed and confused at all the mods available to use. Where do i start? Well, this server, with its many kind and generous users have helped me start my way into understanding the countless mods in the game. Also, with the JSTR texture pack, TrecUltimate has one of the most beautiful Spawns I've ever seen.

G15O

Jul 29, 2019
Just joined today!
So far nothing has gone wrong
No lag.
Friendly people.
Great admins!
All around amazing server!
Join today!!!!

vdubmastertech

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome server so far. No lag and the most important part to me.....mature friendly staff who don't act like children!

I will be sticking around here for a long time to come.

laelith430

Jul 29, 2019
*zolga4*

=D My girlfriend really likes your server and it looks like we are setting up a permanent residence its lag free with a really cool spawn nice set up trecultimate!!!!