Trapped in Myst-void age

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Gamingclone

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I created a void age with Mystcraft so that I could create a mob grinder. In the process of building the grinder, I fell off and landed on the platform... and died. This wouldnt be too much of a problem, since I did have a book that would link me back home. But the only problem there is that the book fell into the void when i died. So now Im trapped.
Is there anyway to get myself back to the main overwold? I have cheats on by the way. Any help would be appreciated.
Also sorry if this was the wrong place to ask this.

ItharianEngineering

Jul 29, 2019
Use creative mode to cheat in the notebook with all the symbols. create an age with a Star Fissure. Will be a ravine like hole to bedrock near the spawn in the age. Jump in and it will take you back to the overworld. Also you can cheat in a nether portal block and get to the nether and then back to the overworld. You can also create a portal to the twilight forest and get back that way too.

Edit: Don't use the NEI notebook. It doesn't come with all the symbols.

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
I believe if you do a teleport command for yourself with the coordinates, then a space and a zero afterward, it will take you to that place in the overworld. You add the dimension info to the teleport command.

You could also spawn in item 90 (nether portal) and take yourself to the nether. Then going through another nether portal will take you to the overworld.

Gamingclone

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! I'll give it a try!
Also, figure its worth asking, is there any easy way for me to deleted mystcraft ages? Like not just get rid of the book to said age but also get rid of the age?

ItharianEngineering

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, it is saved in that world's save folder. They are folders like DIM_MYST2. You just need to know which age number that age was when you created the descriptive book and delete that folder.