Whitelist Server ToxyCraft | New FTB Server | Mature 18+ | England Server | Direwolf20 1.5 v2 v 1.1.3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FinishIgor
Youtube: Nothing uploaded
What you could bring to the server: I can bring sociality in public chat and voice chat. Im also a friendly guy who loves to help people in sertain situations.

Moneyfluff

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Moneyfluff
Youtube: nothing uploaded
What you could bring to the server: i like chatting with people when i play minecraft. i dont like spammers and i dont like immature behavior. :)

rroecker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rroecker

Youtube: No YouTube. I have problems while recording with my current computer. Will probably start youtubing when I get a new computer.

What you could bring to the server: I am highly experienced in almost every mod on DW20 and create massive automatic factories and community builds. Last server we ran 100+ High pressure steam boilers that ran on fuel gathered by bees. Which ran an ae system hooked up to 8 64*64 quarries and created as many HV solars as possible. Used EE3 to switch cobble and other things into more useful items through ae auto crafting

kiwitunza

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kiwitunza1 and dalzielfamily
Youtube: none but would like to start streaming
What you could bring to the server: Both are very community oriented and happy to help others

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there I’m Hawk, I’m from the Netherlands and I’ve been playing FTB since the beginning. I enjoy building industrial craft the most. I do have a microphone and I like to use teamspeak to communicate. I turned 18 on the 23th of march this year and I’m a lifeguard at the beach here. what shows I can be a good teamplayer. I’d like it when players communicate with each other and work together as a team to have fun together instead of trying to be the best.

IGN ( In Game Name): HawkeyeNL
Youtube: not yet, I am thinking about it. but first i have to find out how
What you could bring to the server: a good teamplayer (sidekick?) a terrible builder (I am trying to make fancier stuff) and a funny person that's pretty active

Doug

Jul 29, 2019
GN: Dhkirby
Youtube: nothing uploaded
What you could bring to the server: I like to help others and learn the game. I am actually kind of new (2 months or so) to FTB so I am still learning but I love to mine and help others! I enjoy playing and I will help anyone that I can.

I am willing to learn and have fun... I don't like PvP.. I just want to play I don't want to deal with getting raided. Thank you!

P46EY

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: P46EY
Youtube: I have a channel but the videos on there are nothing to do with gaming (more like a secondary storage for videos from my phone)
What you could bring to the server:Im experienced with pretty much all the mods in the pack and have been playing most of them (or at least the ones that were available) since around MC1.25. Im a friendly guy and dont mind pitching in with community projects or just giving people a hand with tricky setups/mods. Never been banned and play as often as possible... work and the missus permitting. Also based in the UK so probably in the same/similar timezone.

JackTea

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JackStanley3
Youtube: JaackTea
What you could bring to the server: Fun , Nice Builds And Want To Team With Somebody And Make Really Nice And Clean Builds :D

scarlettgriffin3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: scarlettgriffin3
Youtube: none
What you could bring to the server: An active, friendly, mature community player. I am not particularly good at talking about myself.......