Whitelist Server ToxyCraft | New FTB Server | Mature 18+ | England Server | Direwolf20 1.5 v2 v 1.1.3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

KohJimGamer

Jul 29, 2019
New Whitelisted server called ToxyCraft.

The server is only a few days old so a nice clean canvas to work on. A few member from a vanilla server also called Toxycraft.

We are looking for mature players to join our community.
Skype is not required but is always useful.

The best way to get onto the server is to have a Youtube channel to we are able to see what you are like.

If you are interested please leave these details about yourself.

IGN:
What you could bring to the server:

Thanks
KohJim

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MW1000
Youtube: sorry no youtube any more i quit youtube because i needed to work on my school (but i can help other youtubers with there stuff in the server)
What you could bring to the server: a good friend that is not to shy to help players.

if you need more info about me my e-mail is [email protected]

jordanmyte

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jordanmyte
Youtube: jordanmyte (i just cleaned it out to get it ready to start a gaming channel to become a partner... but i haven't had a lot of recordings to use for youtube and this would help alot)
What i could bring: i can bring some new designs and some new creativity to the server... i also haven't played in a little while so i would be able to learn a little bit from everyone and get some interaction between people and build a community.

more info: i have access to all 3 chat programs.

if you want to send something to me can you email it to me via: [email protected]

KohJimGamer

Jul 29, 2019
You two are accepted i should have sent you the ip in a private message if you dont get it let me know and i will send it over to you again

efr44738

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: efr44738
Youtube: I love watching videos, but don't have an account
What you could bring to the server: I love creating things, especially on the tech side

also have access to all 3 talk systems

YuvonDovah

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: YuvonDovah
Youtube:TJHGames
What you could bring to the server: I'm a decent builder and would like to be in a community where I could do some videos.
I also have skype and can easily get teamspeak.

Mrgreentree

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mrgreentreestar
Youtube: Stop due to lack of time but may be starting up again
What you could bring to the server: Knowledge of most mods and way to combined them together, not to bad a building.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: brizzle1993
Youtube: youtube.com/user/snpbrizzle
What you could bring to the server: I have quite expansive knowledge of both ftb mods and server ownership. I know the ins and out as I own my own server as well. I can build quite nice things and I have experience recording videos for youtube which means exposure to staff on the server

LukasForeals

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LukasForeals
Youtube: none atm, but have considered starting one
What you could bring to the server: plenty of minecraft and FTB experience, and a friendly personality :)

KLPF123

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Kevin here or klpf123 as my ingame name. My YouTube is www.youtube.com/klpf123. I am 16 and I think I could bring quite a few things to your server. For one I love playing the game so I would be on at least four hours a dat getting stuff done. If you view my youtube I have posted ftb before and it was like a three hour session for like five vids. Also I am alright at building and using microblocks. But, the main reason why I want to join is that I would love be in a community where you don't have people grieving you and all of them are youtubers so you do not have to worry about other players bothering you as you do I. Non whitelist severs. Thank you for reading this and considering me hopefully i can be on it soon! And my Skype is KEVINEARLRUDISILL

Jamie_Lau

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jamie_Lau
Youtube: haven't set one up yet, but am trying to get a stream set up on twitch
What you could bring to the server: I'm a good survivalist and builder. I'm knowledgeable about most FTB mods and am trying to join because a friend is playing on this server already

JPisaBrony

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JPisaBrony
Youtube: My youtube channel doesn't have anything to do with minecraft, (i just has some old games that i worked on a long time ago) so i don't know how relevant it will be.
channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/JPisaBrony
What you could bring to the server: I know a lot about the mods, and am always willing to help other people out in any way that i can.

Last edited:

eXpLoSiOn16

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name : explosion116
  • Age : 16 (but mature thinking + a lot of experience on feed the beast)
  • YouTube : explosion600 (but i don't do videos... i may start some SMP Series)
  • What you could bring to the server : I'm a very intelligent person and i can create complex and difficult , logic buildings. :D Ι also like helping other players. Last time i was playing together with a new player (he played only vanilla before) and i thought him everything i knew... now he is better than me :rolleyes:
MW1000 brought me here. So say Thanks, to him.
More about me?
My real name is Christian and i am Romanian, but i live in Cyprus since i was 8 years old. For about 5 years i play Counter Strike, but now i am making like a break. I also play minecraft vanilla for about 3 years...and ftb for about a year. I was working as graphic designer on a forum so i am a creative person. You can see, i am also very friendly.
This is all about me :p.

Last edited:

GKusev

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gkusev
Youtube: no - got web page but not MC related
What you could bring to the server: experience - I have played both vanilla and modded MC (tekkit, FTB, DW20 packs). I do a lot of farms, builds and automations. Every now and then I look for a server to test new stuff or check out mod updates.

datasugen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: datajugend
Youtube: No youtube.
What you could bring to the server: Fun times and relaxed situations.

Ivers

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vegive
YouTube: No YouTube.
What you could bring to the server: A friend of datajugend that just want to play and have fun. Just mine and enjoy!