Too much coal

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
The language of the world is generally my main argument of why English makes learning the obselete Irish language unnessessary, however apparently being spoken by pretty much anyone I give 2 shits about, it's not enough.

@Lambert - I live in Armagh btw, however am one of the few that dislike Gaelic football. If I say that we have the best senior team in Armagh though, it would not be exaggerating, and not thought from loyalty and pride, but by looking at the amount they have won compared to everyone else. 15x County champions in a row.

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Wither skeleton soul shard set up to feed your desire to fill an entire ME 64k drive with different damage-value stone swords.
That's what happened to me.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
The language of the world is generally my main argument of why English makes learning the obselete Irish language unnessessary, however apparently being spoken by pretty much anyone I give 2 shits about, it's not enough.

@Lambert - I live in Armagh btw, however am one of the few that dislike Gaelic football. If I say that we have the best senior team in Armagh though, it would not be exaggerating, and not thought from loyalty and pride, but by looking at the amount they have won compared to everyone else. 15x County champions in a row.
I live in Galway, have done since I was 14 and yeah, Irish is suuuper obsolete. Thankfully I never had to learn it :D And I can't stand Gaelic football either... however, I can't stand standard English football either... I try to watch with friends but only end up getting needlessly angry at douchebags falling over and crying at the slightest hint of a breeze... Like, for fucks sake I watch Formula 1 and some of the crashes there leave you fearing for the drivers life and they walk away from them like it's nothing. Even when one is hurt they don't roll around and cry like a 3 year olds temper tantrum. It's pathetic and despicable and I fucking detest it!

Reactions: YX33A

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I live in Galway, have done since I was 14 and yeah, Irish is suuuper obsolete. Thankfully I never had to learn it :D And I can't stand Gaelic football either... however, I can't stand standard English football either... I try to watch with friends but only end up getting needlessly angry at douchebags falling over and crying at the slightest hint of a breeze... Like, for fucks sake I watch Formula 1 and some of the crashes there leave you fearing for the drivers life and they walk away from them like it's nothing. Even when one is hurt they don't roll around and cry like a 3 year olds temper tantrum. It's pathetic and despicable and I fucking detest it!
you forgot how much they get payed to act like that

Reactions: Lambert2191

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking of three year olds,
"Why are babies so good at soccer?"
Because they are such good dribblers

That sounds like something off the back of a penguin bar *shivers*

Sometimes putting on random violent American sports can be funny. Such as MMA, as pain is joy because watching angry men beat up other angry men makes me realise just how clever I am. Like staying up till 3:40 on a Sunday night.

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Wait - Lambert got very emotionally involved about a thread about the North-England coal mines and Thatcher shutting them down.
Maybe HE dug up 180 stacks of coal for the OP. With his fists. And those baby chicks he videod hatching in a different thread.

IMarvinTPA

Jul 29, 2019
If you have a source of more coal, you can make one of these and run 5 36HP boilers with left overs:

(That's 32 coke ovens.)

1 Creosote liquid boiler and 4 solid boilers can run off of the output.

IMarv

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Wait - Lambert got very emotionally involved about a thread about the North-England coal mines and Thatcher shutting them down.
Maybe HE dug up 180 stacks of coal for the OP. With his fists. And those baby chicks he videod hatching in a different thread.
lolol I'm originally from Middlesbrough so yeah, hate the bitch and glad shes dead.

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, tell us a valid source of Nitrogen other than an enderman farm ten please?
Seriously, it's the only part of the system that I couldn't do without setting up a mob grinder, or using EE - I watch the GT forums, and Kane Hart had some kind of plant that looked like enderpearls, which Greg said was called either Trollium or RichardGium or something. It may be 1.5 onwards, I don't know.
Does anyone else know anything about this crop?

Blagballs

Jul 29, 2019
Alkahest -> all sorts of goodies into redstone, including cobble and eggs and flint, which are all easily massable things, tome of alkahest the redstone into soulsand (4 ss per rs) 16 ss into a centerfuge, where you get 10 sand, 1 free oil cell!!!, 4 saltpeter, and a coal dust, 10 saltpeter gives you 2 nitrogen, you can also get saltpeter from the desert ore and cracked sand! its dirty and unrewable (besides the chicken eggs -> redstone ->soulsand way) just like coal should be!

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Eh dirty is fine with me.
Non-renewable on the other hand isn't.
Insteresting to k so that about the alkahestry btw, never used it much.
Nice thing to know that soul sand is now renewable.

How much eu/t would be gained however when factoring all the costs for obtaining the saltpetre? So basically overall eu/t?

Blagballs

Jul 29, 2019
I'm working on a spreedsheet right now, but itll take a bit, if your willing to wait! My numbers were pretty rough when I made my setup, but its at least positive!

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure to calculate the extra bonus(s) from putting 16 of those bonus oil cells into the distillation tower - it could change the numbers significantly.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
The simplest way is easily to shove it in a ton of generators.
Or you could use solid boilers.
Maybe do what Imarvintpa said.