To Kill a Dragon: Creative Ways to End My End

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Skin the Dragon alive then gun him down :)

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Sorta. Its a joke/troll item added by Mdyio. It does over 21 million damage. Ofc, its unobtainable legitimatly.
I've heard people say they found it in chests in dungeons. Total bullshit since one can easily check dungeon loot lists and it's not in any of them, but I honestly hope I just missed it when I looked.
What is a Bane of Pigs? Is that the FM enchantment that damages pigmen?

Also, what do you usually with the crystals do once you beat the dragon?
No, you're thinking of the Pocivore(sic) enchantment, and it's also good against normal pigs. Hopefully they both will drop bacon if killed with such a enchantment.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
I've heard people say they found it in chests in dungeons. Total bullshit since one can easily check dungeon loot lists and it's not in any of them, but I honestly hope I just missed it when I looked.

No, you're thinking of the Pocivore(sic) enchantment, and it's also good against normal pigs. Hopefully they both will drop bacon if killed with such a enchantment.
If it can be found in dungeon chests...
Im really concerned for PvP servers...
It one shots everything. Quantum, Blood Magic armour, Exo Armour, everything. Only thing it dosnt one shot is creative, and thats only because you cant hit people in creative.
Speaking of one shotting quantum, a Force Field with a stack of those shocker upgrades will one shot someone in Gravi suit armour.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
If it can be found in dungeon chests...
Im really concerned for PvP servers...
It one shots everything. Quantum, Blood Magic armour, Exo Armour, everything. Only thing it dosnt one shot is creative, and thats only because you cant hit people in creative.
Speaking of one shotting quantum, a Force Field with a stack of those shocker upgrades will one shot someone in Gravi suit armour.
Don't be. One can easily check if it's in a actual loot list with NEI, and I'm checking again right now. And upon checking the list "A_WIZARD_DID_IT" my game crashed. GG.
Point is, it's a debug item meant for creative mode players only.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I always like to kill the dragon without damaging the healing crystals because they look so cool :3.
We're planning to kill it with a "Bane of Pigs"

That's supposed to be a creative only item. Cheater. Haxe.[DOUBLEPOST=1399430101][/DOUBLEPOST]

Simi BS. There are ways to add new item's to be found in chests.

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
For the bane of pigs: I have never found the pan myself, but another player supposedly found it in the castle dungeon in the deep dark (I was in the castle when he found it and freaked out)

Edit: with some research, BetterDungeons can randomly add Tinker's tools. Although the Bane of Pigs should be a bug

Last edited:

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Simi BS. There are ways to add new item's to be found in chests.
Those mods can be checked, and they only work when configured to add these weapons.
For the bane of pigs: I have never found the pan myself, but another player supposedly found it in the castle dungeon in the deep dark (I was in the castle when he found it and freaked out)

Edit: with some research, BetterDungeons can randomly add Tinker's tools. Although the Bane of Pigs should be a bug
Interesting...
Didn't know that Better Dungeons added TiC tool. You aren't using a modpack for this are you? If so, chances are it's a mod pack that does it.