Tipsy bee in direwolf20 1.5.2 pack, help

setesh

Jul 29, 2019
hi peoples

i really need help here. i'm in the process of trying to get all the bees in my map, and since we're at the time, i decided to go for the festive branch bees, that's possible at the time. i got the Merry bees, no problem, but now i'm at the Tipsy bees...and they just don't show up.
i started trying on the 27th. of december and i've been through several 100 breedings of wintry/meadows queens and drones plus several oblivion frames, and now i'm turning to the forum for help.

is it possible to get in this pack? am i doing something wrong? is the info on the wiki, on how to get the species, false?

i hope you'll be willing to help me soon, as the chance to get it legitly ends tomorrow, according to the wiki, and i'd rather not cheat by changing the date on my computer or something like that
thank you in advance :)

Algester

Jul 29, 2019
there's a chance the festive branch is looking at your system clock hence you can't get the tipsy bee but I'm not too certain as I'm really not a bee breeder type of guy... if I think it is what the tipsy bee does point your clock either on october or september... Oktoberfest?

CovertJaguar

Jul 29, 2019
There is bug that limits it to being breed on the 27th and 2nd only. It's been fixed in the source but... yeah

setesh

Jul 29, 2019
thank you all for answering, i really appreciate you taking the time to it :)

unfortunately you're all too late, date has past, after all and i didn't manage to get it. guess i'll have to wait untill "next year"

In the meantime, try forcing it by setting your server's date (clock) to January 2nd.
that would count as cheating to me, as i said :)

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
IMHO, it's not cheating if you were doing what you were supposed to be doing, but stopped by a bug *and* you're not cheating/robbing/depriving anyone else of their rights.

Getting ahead of someone else in a competitive environment by breaking the rules is clearly cheating. This is very far from that.

But, it's your game and your rules ;-)

Reactions: RedBoss