Whitelist Server Tiny (so far) Direwolf20 1.0.20 server looking for players :-)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sebastian R.

Jul 29, 2019
Perhaps it is the language barrier, english is not my native language...
I added you and we will see how it works out for both of us :)

Sebastian

Last edited:

Lepking13

Jul 29, 2019
It's not going to be an angry post.

I applied so that I could collect resources for others to use. I made that blatantly clear in every single post I made.

What I don't understand is why you banned me, for collecting a few resources near the front of your house and then moving on. Literally the only interaction we had was you saying I was saying things, which I didn't. When you said you wanted the view from your base to stay natural for longer, I even said I would move and proceeded to.

The only justification you have for your ban is a 'hunch' about us not getting along, over the fact that I declined your help and I was getting irritated because you were constantly putting words in my mouth.

To anyone else: Unless you can perfectly conform to exactly what this guy wants, don't bother applying or playing. And if you want to do anything for yourself, find another server.

Sebastian R.

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, right...
Shouldn't have added you in the first place.

I hope I learned that lesson...

Last edited: