Whitelist Server Tiny (so far) Direwolf20 1.0.20 server looking for players :-)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Levven

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Logan
IGN: Levven
What do I plan to do?: I plan on forming a good relationship with others that enjoy playing FTB. As far as building comes I am into the more technical aspects opposed to the aesthetics.
Why this server?: It seems that the server has just started out, allowing me to join and not be too far behind the others. I also like the idea of a smaller community where I won't just be another player logging on the server.

Hope to hear back from you soon!

Sebastian R.

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Logan
IGN: Levven
What do I plan to do?: I plan on forming a good relationship with others that enjoy playing FTB. As far as building comes I am into the more technical aspects opposed to the aesthetics.
Why this server?: It seems that the server has just started out, allowing me to join and not be too far behind the others. I also like the idea of a smaller community where I won't just be another player logging on the server.

Hope to hear back from you soon!

Hi! You're in as long as you respect the aesthetic aspects the others want around their bases :)
You could even join us and build the underground part of the base so it doesn't destroy the landscape.
I'm online right now and some other guys, hope to see you soon :)

bye,
Mantel-Man

Levven

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! You're in as long as you respect the aesthetic aspects the others want around their bases :)
You could even join us and build the underground part of the base so it doesn't destroy the landscape.
I'm online right now and some other guys, hope to see you soon :)

bye,
Mantel-Man

Thanks, should be on shortly, launcher is experiencing problems with 1.0.20.

Sebastian R.

Jul 29, 2019
So, I'll get some sleep for the next 10 hours (been playing for 21 hours straight) and will be online again after that.
We got the whitelist running now, so no more looking around without first contacting me.
There are now 6 players and we're open for more :)

Pamant

Jul 29, 2019
Name:alex
IGN: hopesfall23
What do I plan to do?: to help other peoples to make a subterran base with tinkers construct , to give resources to new players
Why this server?: i dont know i like it i want to play with other peoples mature and not 6,
10 kids

j10reeve

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jordan
Minecraft name: J10reeve
What are you planning to do on this server?
Socialize with people, have a laugh and learn some new mods on the way,
Why this server? Because it like small communities and not too many kids pissing around too much

BrianAwesome100

Jul 29, 2019
Name Brian
Minecraft name AwesomeBrian100 (or BrianAwesome100, I forget)
Age 17
What are you planning to do on this server? Build stuff, survive, maybe coop with another person or group
I was looking to join this server because I am a big fan of small whitelist servers, the people are nice, no griefing, and just an all out fun time

Last edited:

Sebastian R.

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds all good to me :)
You're all in.
Just holler when you're there :)
I'm online for a while now, so perhaps we'll meet soon.
Teamups are VERY welcome. Playing alone is sooo boring.

Mantel-Man

ElianDarkbrood01

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Timothy
Minecraft name: eliandarkbrood01
Why this server?: Looking for a small, mature-acting, and fun community to have fun playing with. BTW... might end up recording a bit on the server, if you don't mind... :D

Sebastian R.

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Timothy
Minecraft name: eliandarkbrood01
Why this server?: Looking for a small, mature-acting, and fun community to have fun playing with. BTW... might end up recording a bit on the server, if you don't mind... :D

Ok, added you :)
And as long as you don't film me running around butt naked, recording is ok with me (link please).

Pamant

Jul 29, 2019
i have 2 acounts 1 main and a secound one can you add them ? Name:alex
IGN: Tyzur and OoBubblesoO67
What do I plan to do?: to help other peoples to make a subterran base with tinkers construct , to give resources to new players
Why this server?: i dont know i like it i want to play with other peoples mature and not 6,
10 kids

Marxtai

Jul 29, 2019
Name Charles
Minecraft name Marxtai
Age 19
What are you planning to do on this server? Build a little base, experiment with the different modpacks, help people with community builds or just bigger projects, and most importantly have fun!
Why this server? I'm looing for a small community of mature and friendly players, where you can go hang out and have fun after a day of work. I've been on too many servers that have been ruined by immature players, admins that would play in OP mode, lag caused by reckless players, and that sort of thing. Your server is new, and I really like to get involved in the early stages to get to know the players and participate in community builds :)

HagenCaveman

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Hagen
Minecraft name: hagencaveman
What are you planning to do on this server? I'm looking for a small community based server to build a base on and meet new people.
Why this server: It's a new-ish server with fair rules that I'll happily follow.

Sebastian R.

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I added you three

Alex, I added OoBubblesoO67. It's only one account per player.
Right now we're building a small community village (coordinates: +51 -15) with things like a smeltery and stuff. If you want to get involved, your help is appreciated!
I will be online in about one hour, so perhaps we'll meet then :)

cu,
Mantel-Man

Tootaa

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Michael
Minecraft alias: TheOriginalToota
What are you planning to do on this server? Get to know some new people and learn more about the mods.
Why this server? Get to know new people, learn more about the mods cause I'm not really the best ftb player YET. I also prefer small servers over big ones, cause people are more friendly on a small server than they are on a big server.

blooddrunkreaper

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Nick

Minecraft name: Blooddrunkreaper

What are you planning to do on this server? Meet new people, Help players learn mods I'm experienced with while learning mods I'm not so experienced with and have fun playing within a friendly community of players.

Reason for joining: I've had a lot of bad luck with servers restarting all the time or players being really immature but my friend Charles plays on your server and he's told me that the map is fresh and the people on there are friendly and mature.

Duskblade95

Jul 29, 2019
Name Brandon
Minecraft name Duskblade95
Age 18
What are you planning to do on this server? I took a break from ftb for awhile and I'm looking to get back into it on a server with a small community.I'm a very skilled builder and am familiar with all the mods in DW20. I just wanna hang out and build some awesome stuff.

Doomadness

Jul 29, 2019
Name Lars
Minecraft name Doomadness
Age 23
What are you planning to do on this server? learn more about the Mods. have a nice time.
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot :). i search for a new, lagg free, not to complicated server.