Whitelist Server Tiny (so far) Direwolf20 1.0.20 server looking for players :-)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Johnny
Minecraft name: TehKnight117
What are you planning to do on this server? Learn about the new mods that were implemented on the pack and be part of the community.
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot :): Looking for a new server to play on.

danyo

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Danny
Minecraft name: danyo1301
What are you planning to do on this server?: I'm mainly looking for a server to call home, been playing with friends mostly, but they often end up being bored quickly, and just progressing alone ends up being very boring.
I'm pretty knowledgeable about most mods ( except for the newly added sync and witchery ), so if it's within my capabilities, I'll be happy to help people out :)

I do have one question though, I see it's english/german, I just want to know if it's mainly english or mainly german being spoken on the server. I don't mind other languages, but if I can't understand the majority of the conversations, it'd kinda defeat the point of playing with others.

Lord Loss UK

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Alex
Minecraft Name: lordlossuk
What are you planning to do on this server?: To have a good time and help people.

TheNecromage

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Tyler
Minecraft name: TheNecromage
What are you planning to do on this server? Make friends and perhaps even build a large base with in. Oh yeah, as always I want to automate all the things!
Why this Server? Well, I love being a part of a small active community. Being around a ton of people in a public server is not for me.~

southerngoodness

Jul 29, 2019
Name: jeremy
Minecraft name: southerngoodness
What are you planning to do on this server? im looking for a new server to play with friendly people and im willing to help out with anything any one needs
Why this server:ive had alot of bad luck with friends making servers and then they get bored and dont ever play again

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
Name Ben
Minecraft name stickbabiga
Age 20
What are you planning to do on this server? I want to accomplish literally everything in the pack possible while keeping a neat and organized base
I am looking for a small, community-driven server where I can work in teams and make friends.

Mad_Mine

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Darin (Daro)
Minecraft name: Mad_Mine
What are you planning to do on this server? : First grow up my place and then star working on something like a workshop for the server!
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this just me being curious) : 2 years
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : 3-5h a day
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : yes
What could you bring into the community? : fun by playing the game
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : yes
Timezone : +2GMT
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : Yes
Extra Information : idk what to say, I'm from Bulgaria and i'm a dancer . I have travelled thro all of Europe and i'm glad that i have the opertunity to do it :)
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot: Because it's new and i want to help , and because my old server went down :(

Sebastian R.

Jul 29, 2019
I added you :)
But repeat:
I'm looking for teamplayers: that means actually playing as a team. Not everyone for himself, but all together.

oc74ne

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Chris
Minecraft name: oc74ne
What are you planning to do on this server? : Everything :p various builds you got me intrigued with the themed areas :)
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this just me being curious) : About a year
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : To much?
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Of course isnt that why we are here to make friends?
What could you bring into the community? : Helpful builds, resources always willing to share, help for anyone who needs it.
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : Yes
Timezone : UTC+10:00 Sydney Australia
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : Yes and Yes (Plantronics Gamecom 780)
Extra Information : Currently teaching myself Java Programming
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot: Sounds like you are after a nice friendly community, which is exactly what im searching for. Single player becomes boring after so long, would love to meet some new people and share the experience. :)

Lepking13

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jeremy
Minecraft name: Lepking13
What are you planning to do on this server? : I enjoy building very efficient bases, so I might go out of my comfort zone and build a large one capable of being used by dozens of people
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this just me being curious) : Minecraft since Alpha, started with individual mods back in 1.2, FTB since 1.3
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : With Summer coming up, a lot. Once school starts again, it'll be less
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : So long as people don't grief my base, I have no problems with people using my machines and such
What could you bring into the community? : I know a lot of the tech mods inside and out
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : Yes
Timezone : US Central (-6 GMT)
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : Headset no, I do have headphones and a built-in mic on my laptop. I can use teamspeak if necessary, but prefer not to.

Sebastian R.

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Jeremy!

It's good that you're willing to leave your comfort zone, but the main goal are community projects, not personal bases. Even if other people are allowed to use them, too (though that is nice of you).
So it seems our interests are not really the same :-/
Sure, everyone will have his/her own base, but as said: the main goal is totally different.

Sebastian

Lepking13

Jul 29, 2019
I never said I wouldn't help with community projects, you're reading something that just isn't there.

A short term goal is a base that I can keep supplies at, that other people are welcome to use whenever they want. After that, it depends on what people want done. I'm not skilled in Aesthetics, my skill lies in providing materials and machinery for others to work with.

Sebastian R.

Jul 29, 2019
It is not about the helping... the community projects are the main goal... I want people on the server that don't want to have private bases first, but second...

Lepking13

Jul 29, 2019
Let me clarify this, since you're still reading stuff I'm not posting:

1. I read and understand the goals of the server, I will do my best to support them.
2. Unless you're going to give us all creative mode, the resources need to come from somewhere for the community projects. I want to work on that step, so the following steps are so much easier.
3. For the last time, I'm not going to work on my base first. It'll be something I'll do in my freetime when I'm not busy doing stuff for the Comm Projects.

Does this resolve any further problems you have with me playing on the server?