Tinkers' Construct, why only allow up to a Hardened Capacitor for Flux?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
If you have Thaumic Tinkere w/ KAMI enabled you should make that there's no recipe for bedrockium and the only way to get it is in the Bedrock dimension, and gate all the tech behind(?) that dimension.

Its an idea but Ive learned that I dont much care for traveling to different dimensions. Going back and forth a few times starts to make the game lag so I have to restart and wait for it to load again.

I would rather have high end recipes require a lot of infrastructure kind of like Greg Tech.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Its an idea but Ive learned that I dont much care for traveling to different dimensions. Going back and forth a few times starts to make the game lag so I have to restart and wait for it to load again.
Maybe have a recipe requiring 8 Ichorium Ingots and 1 Bedrockium block that gives 9 Bedrockium Blocks?

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe have a recipe requiring 8 Ichorium Ingots and 1 Bedrockium block that gives 9 Bedrockium Blocks?

I dont know if it is possible to disable to ExU midnight ritual to make the division sigil but I would probably start by making it require the more elaborate Witchery nighttime altar ritual and then make the unstable ingots a part of the bedrockium recipe.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I dont know if it is possible to disable to ExU midnight ritual to make the division sigil but I would probably start by making it require the more elaborate Witchery nighttime altar ritual and then make the unstable ingots a part of the bedrockium recipe.
Ouch... count me out. I hate the ExU unstable ingot mechanic. I can never make anything more complicated than the builders wand. The time just runs out to quickly. Usually the only way I do play with that stuff is to do the 2nd ritual in the end.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Bedrockium doesn't have anything to do with the sigil.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
They're theorizing harder recipes for things.

I'd just use the advanced ritual method for activating the sigil and come up with something more difficult for the second level. Perhaps spawning ender dragons and withers instead of normal mobs.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
They're theorizing harder recipes for things.

I'd just use the advanced ritual method for activating the sigil and come up with something more difficult for the second level. Perhaps spawning ender dragons and withers instead of normal mobs.
Spawning Ender Dragons? And withers? SPAWNING CHAOS DRAGONS! too much?

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Boss mob from draconic evolution. (Properly named chaos guardian but w/e, its a dragon)
Also known (to me) as: that asshole dragon that bypasses my Gem Armour and farking creative mode. I'll find a way to destroy it, and on that day, I will bathe in its freaking blood. Maybe use the combined might of ChromatiCraft, RotaryCraft, Project E, and...maybe ICBM, if it still exists? Call in a nuclear air strike from half a dozen different missile silos on that bastard, using gem armour's flight and speed, ChC's various pendants and the Lumen Dash ability, and RotaryCraft's gravel gun (supercharged) to hold it off until the nuke hits.

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Also known (to me) as: that asshole dragon that bypasses my Gem Armour and farking creative mode. I'll find a way to destroy it, and on that day, I will bathe in its freaking blood. Maybe use the combined might of ChromatiCraft, RotaryCraft, Project E, and...maybe ICBM, if it still exists? Call in a nuclear air strike from half a dozen different missile silos on that bastard, using gem armour's flight and speed, ChC's various pendants and the Lumen Dash ability, and RotaryCraft's gravel gun (supercharged) to hold it off until the nuke hits.
I actually wonder what the rotarycraft gravel gun would do to it, that thing is pretty nuts.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
A plasma cannon? Wonder if Reika would go for that...he seems to like making incredibly destructive weaponry, lol.
You saw the two new CC abilities, right?
oPvmvvQ.jpg

EhJjtA8.png

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Aye, I saw the rain of hellfire, but I haven't seen what looks to be an orbital laser strike and freaking asteroid bombardment, yet. Aah, I love having weapons.