Tinker's Construct Smeletry Question

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
It’s really not Reddis’s fault - the thread was necroed by someone else; BUT I didn’t want to just shoot it down as it was an interesting point I hadn’t considered before.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
See, I had a funny idea in the opposite direction - a pack where you can't find ores or anything, but you start off with a couple of machines, and you have to basically retrieve scrap metals from places/mobs you raid, a bit Mad Max; you throw the alloys and stuff through a pulveriser to shred them down, then separate out the metals into their pure forms to effectively recycle them into other stuff. It was an idea, not sure if it would work, but it did intrigue me.

^This. I'm playing a pre-release space survival game (Empyrion) where you crash on a planet and at first you only have surface resources to work with, including other derelict spaceships to salvage, until you can make a drill to start underground mining. It's been fun so far, and the fact that there are dinosaurs and automated bases to watch out for (and scavenge if you can) make it interesting :D

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame