Tinker's Construct - Essence Berry

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Just a little bit of a necro post. Half the stuff you mentioned wasn't available in any FTB pack back then. Some of it didn't even exist! But, yes, it will work now. :)

Matthew Rivas

Jul 29, 2019
Just a little bit of a necro post. Half the stuff you mentioned wasn't available in any FTB pack back then. Some of it didn't even exist! But, yes, it will work now. :)
Yeah I kinda figure as much but thought it would be nice to let people know, since I was searching a way how to something other then what I said but nothing popped up bu this so that I'd let people know who come see this post :)

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I kinda figure as much but thought it would be nice to let people know, since I was searching a way how to something other then what I said but nothing popped up bu this so that I'd let people know who come see this post :)
A good Necro in this case. Not too old of a thread, and a cool idea no less.

Reactions: zorn

Dark0_0firE

Jul 29, 2019
Several mods add uses for a fluid xp. Open blocks autoanvil/enchanter/xp bottler. Minefactory reloaded adds a bunch. Liquid XP is a whole mod based around it. Or you could just use the essence and store it in a Dartcraft experience tome.

Reactions: zorn