Tinkers Construct Auto Drain Fluid w/ Computer craft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Ethansup2082

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I have a smeltary setup where I just throw the Items in the smelter, and I was wondering if there was any compact way to tell when the Casting Basin has stopped receiving liquids, so it can empty them, because sometimes when i put in multiple ores one of the ores with have x/100 Fluid in it, so other fluids cant fill into the basin until its 100% empty if that makes any sense, Basically empty the casting basin when its not making blocks

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
You could use a Casting Table with an Ingot Cast. Then filter your item transport system to blacklist the cast. This alleviates the waiting at the Basin, although I'm not sure if it would be slower.

Alternatively, you could whitelist each fluid into its own designated basin, which would help solve the throughput issue as well as reducing the chance of accidental alloys.

Ethansup2082

Jul 29, 2019
You could use a Casting Table with an Ingot Cast. Then filter your item transport system to blacklist the cast. This alleviates the waiting at the Basin, although I'm not sure if it would be slower.

Alternatively, you could whitelist each fluid into its own designated basin, which would help solve the throughput issue as well as reducing the chance of accidental alloys.
I was thinking about that, but I dont have enough space for more basins, and I would really like to see how its coded anyways
something that tells the computer to {check if basin is X < (amount a basin) check for = 20s if X hasnt changed then turn redstone signal off (next to transfer pipe to void the liquid) also it has to stop the checking for like 20s too so it doesnt run through the code while its emptying}