Tin and Copper from Forestry

Status
Not open for further replies.

japgman

Jul 29, 2019
So my problem is that even though I disable these tin and copper ores in forestry, they still generate? Anyway to fix this?

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure it is not copper and tin from one of the 50 mods that also add them?

(just asking, to be completely sure)

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Other idea: did you generate a new world after changing the config? (or travel really far away to generate new chunks)
I am not taking you for a dumb one, just checking one of the most common mistakes we all make once in a while.

Rhinehart_

Jul 29, 2019
Other idea: did you generate a new world after changing the config? (or travel really far away to generate new chunks)
I am not taking you for a dumb one, just checking one of the most common mistakes we all make once in a while.

well then you should have asked if he made sure to save the config file first.

was this done japgman?

TheOatKing

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue. It's been affecting both my single player and server. I noticed that in the SSP config file there are two options for generating tin and copper, so I made sure to set both to false. But after about 3 separate worlds being botched by this, I'm kinda at a loss. Definitely not a simple "forgot to save the config" error.

It's made much worse by the fact that I find playing with multiple types of the same ore to be unbearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.