Tic Feeds the Beast - FTB Ultimate 1.01

Alverion

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the thread where I hope to entice more people to watch my currently possibly, but not deliberately, awful videos where I flounder around in the immense recipe lists of Feed the Beast Ultimate pack. The mod list on this pack is insane and contains but is not limited to:

IndustrialCraft 2
Gregtech
Railcraft
Buildcraft 3
Thaumcraft 3
Mystcraft
Forestry

along with about 30 other gameplay affecting mods, yay!

I encourage you to join me on this wonderful journey where I pretend to be knowledgeable while scrambling around google on a second screen and my phone.

Important Links:
Youtube Channel
Twitter

or email me at: [email protected]

Most recent video:
Ergh, I suppose we should use some 'green' energy

Alverion

Jul 29, 2019
Holy hell, I've been neglecting this thread, how else can I get my legion of followers if I'm not letting you all know my brilliance?!

Alverion

Jul 29, 2019
Oh man, staying up really late, and then thinking to myself, I should really record something now, that'll be a good idea.

It wasn't a good idea, nope.

Alverion

Jul 29, 2019
I feel kinda bad bumping my own thread, but if I'm not gonna do it then who would?!

Newest episode is up, flying around like Iron Man holidaying in Enderverse Skyrim.

Alverion

Jul 29, 2019
Just a short video this time around, too much work on and I'm a terrible procrastinator (see no splash screens and 150 million projects going on at once in my world)

Alverion

Jul 29, 2019
So tried doing an hour long episode for Sunday, I'm not convinced myself but it did allow me more time to simply do things, so let me know if it's a good or bad idea.

Alverion

Jul 29, 2019
Mondays video didn't process so it became Tuesdays, I've been stupid busy recently so forgot to update the thread so there will be another update later today when the video for Wednesday hits it's scheduled release, fun times all round!

Alverion

Jul 29, 2019
Right, so now that we've established our selves MJ wise, it's time to put that power to use and strip the natural world of all it's minerals, and where better than that hell hole of a Twilight Forest!

Alverion

Jul 29, 2019
I need a minion to keep this thread updated for me, this is proving super troublesome.

Bonus Video:
Timelapse of building the ILM HQ tower:

Alverion

Jul 29, 2019
Back to the bees and this time we build something to help us stay poisoned for as long as we like, yay!