Thuamcraft Aura in an old world gen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

voidreality

Jul 29, 2019
I've been using my world since FTBBeta. I've been upgrading servers as new servers become available. I'm on a DW20 5.01 server right now and I want some thuamcraft stuff by my original base. Of course there is no aura in the base area because it's an old world gen. I read somewhere in the forums here about creating aura in a void age. I started along this method. I had to move around 1000 meters from the base to generate some new chunks to get some thuamcraft aura. I then started the LONG process of moving the aura with Cores. However, when I finish I think I'll just have the one aura around my base, and it won't interact with other auras like it's suppose to (since it will be the only one). So I'm not liking this solution. Plus the process will take a few days since auras take so long to move this way.

My question is this, is there a way to get/create/cheat thuamcraft auras into an old world gen? Maybe a way to regen closer chunks around my base manually? Any help would be appreciated. I have access to the server world files and settings.

Thanks in advance.

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft 3 has special config options that let you force it to generate fresh aura nodes which sounds like just what you need.

Check the bottom of the config under "world_regeneration" and that should have what you're looking for.

voidreality

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft 3 has special config options that let you force it to generate fresh aura nodes which sounds like just what you need.

Check the bottom of the config under "world_regeneration" and that should have what you're looking for.

Thanks so much! Seems so obvious now that I know how.

Status
Not open for further replies.