Thread to Thank the All the FTB People

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

KRWren

Jul 29, 2019
I was thinking with JadedCats leaving this would be a good time to thank all the people who work on FTB. These forums have a lot of people bitching about stuff, but most of us who appreciate the hard work being done for free don't say anything. So in this thread I would like people to say there thanks to all the people do thing work and make special call outs to those who have gone out of there way to help you or others.

Lets share the love with these great people.

EDIT: I change title Threat to Thread.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Yeah, thanks a lot to Jade for all you've done for the community, and also Slow, Lath, Law, Vauthil, and all the others, I'm useless at remembering names. Looking forward to getting an awesome Unleashed T-shirt.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Thanking someone in a threating tone of voice, just to get the point across :D

Reactions: dgdas9

KRWren

Jul 29, 2019
I changed the title, but you can see where any minor mistake can be jumped on by people trying to show how much smarter then they are then the other person. This is exactly the reason I would never do there job and Thank them very much for putting up with it.

snooder

Jul 29, 2019
I changed the title, but you can see where any minor mistake can be jumped on by people trying to show how much smarter then they are then the other person. This is exactly the reason I would never do there job and Thank them very much for putting up with it.

Can't quite tell if you're being meta right now.

Reactions: SpitefulFox