Those Things That Make You Smile In Minecraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I have many, but mainly the thing that makes me smile is when I finally got Shaders to work flawlessly (in vanilla, it's too buggy in modded MC)

Spikednate12

Nov 14, 2012
Autonomous Activator + Magmatic florbs + entrance full of pressure plates = one good time

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
when baby creepers go *poof*

BJCluwc.jpg

they explode like fireworks :D

Reactions: Redius

CascadingDragon

Jul 29, 2019
when baby creepers go *poof*

BJCluwc.jpg

they explode like fireworks :D
One of my friends who has never touched modded Minecraft before started playing on my server the other day. I morphed into this, and his sequels of joy were fantastic. He then immediately went on a "find/kill baby creepers" adventure.

Reactions: PierceSG

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
@Hoff Does RotaryCraft has a stable working build for 1.6.4? Last I tried, it kept crashing on me. :(

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

They all actually do work but because dragon API has decided not to keep up with the times it crashes mc on item I'd conflicts instead of letting forge do its its job and tell you every conflict. It does however tell you the item conflict in the console.

Reactions: PierceSG

Runo

Jul 29, 2019
Tiny TNT
Getting a perfect bee mutation first try/tree mutation first leaf
Awesomely diligent server admins/mods
Helping people understand a new system/setup in MC

zilvarwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Quicksand moats around my house.

Starting up a new world and thinking, 'OK..let's get started!'

TiCo tree-demolishing axe of tree destruction

TiCo mossy repai... you know what? Just TiCo. It makes me smile.

frederic

Jul 29, 2019
when i learned that 3 galacticraft advanced solars can max out a mass fabricator in 1.6 that made me reallyhappy so far 5 7*7*5 steel tanks full of the stuff :D the best part is that those solars are not too bad to make 2 diamonds half a stack of steel a compressor and some redstone 32-ish aluminium a stack of wool a bit of lapis and a little bit of silicon gets you one of those badboys

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
@Hoff Does RotaryCraft has a stable working build for 1.6.4? Last I tried, it kept crashing on me. :(

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

It worked for me until I re-built my server with TE3. However, RotaryCraft's fantastic-looking rendering isn't cheap. I start suffering very low FPS when I have more than a handful of RotaryCraft moving machines/parts.[DOUBLEPOST=1386364573][/DOUBLEPOST]For me, there is great joy when I purify my first set Imperial and Industrial bees in a new world. From there, it snowballs into Alveraries, ExtraBees machines, and many, many species of bees.

In 1.6.4, my first TE3 setup and finally "getting" TC4 research were great joys.