Thinking of Adding witchery to DW20 1.6.4 pack [Version 1.0.18] Will I have issues?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Talonar

Jul 29, 2019
Issues as in, can I add this mod at face value and not edit any ID's [doubt it]. Just asking before hand before I consider adding it to my current world. I've lost worlds by being not careful about what I add and how I do it so I really... really don't want to lose this world I've spent months on, but i love the witchery mods and any mods that have magic [and i don't want to move on from the DW20 pack Dx]

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
well all ftb packs use universal configs and that should not be a problem.
but you can allways copy your world to mmc5 with same mods and configs and see if witchery causes any id conflics,well conflics in general.

Reactions: Talonar

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
I have a DW20 similar pack with few "unnecesary mods" while adding some cool ones like witchery, so you should not have problems with interactions, and since witchery is in atleast 1 FTB ModPack it uses the universal config.s

Reactions: Talonar

Talonar

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for both the responses, I feel a little safer adding mods in and cannot wait to try it out ^_^

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Issues as in, can I add this mod at face value and not edit any ID's [doubt it]. Just asking before hand before I consider adding it to my current world. I've lost worlds by being not careful about what I add and how I do it so I really... really don't want to lose this world I've spent months on, but i love the witchery mods and any mods that have magic [and i don't want to move on from the DW20 pack Dx]

DW just did a 3-part mod spotlight on Witchery over the weekend, and mentioned in the Server series on YouTube in today's episode that a new mod was coming. Co-incidence? who knows.

Talonar

Jul 29, 2019
DW just did a 3-part mod spotlight on Witchery over the weekend, and mentioned in the Server series on YouTube in today's episode that a new mod was coming. Co-incidence? who knows.

Nope, most of the mods i know about are Direwolf20s fault. His spotlights are clear and informal enough for dummy's like me. :p

The reason I'm still PLAYING minecraft is Direwolf20's fault because I wouldn't have known about FTB because I kinda got tired of minecraft and then I seen his YT vids and it kinda revitalized my interest in the game. After seeing how efficiently he does things and such. Though the DW pack for the longest time was missing a good array of magic mods, now I have at least three that I use, Thaumcraft 4, Ars magika, and Witchery.