Thermal Expansion liquiducts not showing but still there

dcf007

Jul 29, 2019
So I updated to the latest version of TE (3.0.0.b10a) and now all my liquiducts arn't there anymore, I know you have to put them in a crafting grid to get the new ones but they are just not there and at the same time they are; I'm walking into them, they are invincible. I can mine under, above and next to them but I can't mine the liquiducts themselfs, even not with the TE wrench, how do I get them away, I don't need them back, I can spawn new ones in if I need to but I just want them out of there.

Neoxon

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same problem where i have a lava drum feeding lava into TC smeltery using fluiduct and it now invisible and u can't do nothing about it

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Force wrench anyone? Call me crazy but that's should do the trick because there were things called "bouncy blocks" or whatever it hell was called and they were invisible and I tried the wrench for the "heck of it" and bam I had them in my inventory and I voided them.

InThayne

Oct 14, 2013
TE's terrain smasher should remove them. Else downdate to b9, they should then be craft upgradeable and then you can reupdate to b10.

dcf007

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! I used MCedit for the difficult parts and the terrain smasher for the easy parts, they're all replaced now :D Wrenching however did not work. Thanks again!

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Another way you could have done it is to change the itemID of the liquiducts than cheat them back in. This was caused by that darn railcraft invisible block ID that needed to be set to 0 or it would break many things.

King Lemming

Jul 29, 2019
b11b and 3.0 have fixes to counteract the railcraft-induced block behavior, though it can't repair all worlds. In this particular case, updating will cause your ducts to once again show up.

Update early and update often.

Reactions: MigukNamja

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
b11b and 3.0 have fixes to counteract the railcraft-induced block behavior, though it can't repair all worlds. In this particular case, updating will cause your ducts to once again show up.

And then report the bugs :D
The bug squashers of TeamCoFH are horrifically efficient and the bugs don't last long at all. Though being out of beta now the bugs shouldn't be breeding any longer....until the next beta cycle :D

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019

I noticed this. When I went from 8 to 9, I could not see or interact directly with my TE3 ducts and had to place a dummy (ex. cobblestone) block beside where I was sure they were, and break it with a 3x3 TiC hammer. That caused the adjacent ducts to drop with the cobblestone. I could then re-craft them into b9+ ducts. At the same time, I also made the railcraft.cfg change to disable the buggy Railcraft block.

Then, when I updated to the latest TE3, I later found 1 or 2 that I had somehow missed ;-)