Thermal Expansion Liquid Transposer help?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

tyessen

Jul 29, 2019
So i have a setup where my magma crucible turns netherrack into lava, waterproof pipes throw that lava into a liquid transposer, and the liquid transposer puts it into an iron tank. The only flaw is that i need to manually switch the liquid transposer from acepting lava to pushing it into the iron tank (by pressing the little bucket in its GUI).

Basically i want to go from this:
2013-06-24_21.10.45.png

To this:
2013-06-24_21.10.58.png

without any user interaction. Is this possible by using a redstone signal or another machine?

tyessen

Jul 29, 2019
Is it not possible to output directly from the magma crucible into the tank?

I literally just tried that as i looked for responses here :p it does work, i guess i still had the transposer there from when i didn't have the tank built. thanks :)

Oatmonster

Jul 29, 2019
Liquid transposers aren't meant for that purpose. They are used to fill cells with liquid from pipes, or empty cells into pipes. Like Virgoddess said, you can output from the magma crucible directly into the iron tank. You can also just connect a pipe to the magma crucible and connect that pipe to a valve on the iron tank.

Hydra

Jul 29, 2019
Why on earth didn't you just connect the output from the crucible directly to the tank in the first place? :D