Problem There was an error with the FTB app

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Totally_Ironic

Nov 26, 2020
okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue... My friends launched it 100% no issues and now all of a sudden with this crappy migration to Overwolf I can't launch the FTB App anymore... Like just let me use the FTB without all the extra garbage Overwolf has...

Reactions: Relda29

CaelumTheChisel

Nov 28, 2020
I had that issue had to redownload the overwolf dash but now my app won't recognize downloaded mods... my world is inaccesible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Relda29

Relda29

Dec 1, 2020
Why is nothing helping? I too keep getting kicked out when I want to download a new mod pack.

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
If any of you are still having issues, let us know in the #ftb-app channel on the Discord server. There are App developers monitoring the channel and will be able to work the problem through with you. That way they can fix it for other users as well.

Relda29

Dec 1, 2020
If any of you are still having issues, let us know in the #ftb-app channel on the Discord server. There are App developers monitoring the channel and will be able to work the problem through with you. That way they can fix it for other users as well.
Thank you. I'll give it a go.