Theme update

Rob

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

So you may have noticed a small change with how the forums looks, Over the last day or two I have been cleaning up a few areas and fixing a few problems.

If there are any major problems please let me know and I’ll have a look at fixing them.

Rob.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Can I have my color back? There's a lot of dark grey, and I really liked the color background where the name and title section are under the avart ;)

Hawcian

Jul 29, 2019
I guess the changes broke the alternative themes, specifically the FTB Dark theme. Will it see a return (or was it just moved and I am dumb)?

Rob

Jul 29, 2019
I guess the changes broke the alternative themes, specifically the FTB Dark theme. Will it see a return (or was it just moved and I am dumb)?

I'm currently working on a dark version right now and it is so we can get all themes to have the same layout (keeps branding a bit better).

I have made the Invdev version available to the public but be aware I am working on it live so if something turns bright pink all of a sudden it's because I'm trying to see what the setting is changing.