Whitelist Server The World(24/7)A Space Astronomy 1.5.5 Server| Brand New Map(11/28/2016)| Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MajorMajora

Jul 29, 2019
It appears that I got booted right after someone logged on. Is there a player limit of 3?

Last edited:

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about the timeouts earlier today. It was due to something a player made crashing the server. The issue has been dealt with till the next server crashing machine lol.

Blues

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN (in-game name): Blauklotz
  2. Location: Germany
  3. Age (I am looking for 16+ but will make exceptions): 35
  4. Why do you want to play here?: The title said you are looking for players, so here i am. No seriously, i would like to check out the modpack. Also would love to play multiplayer again after a lot of singleplayer adventures.
  5. Do you have any experience with this mod pack or Ultimate?(Not relevant to you get accepted just wondering): I think i have played Ultimate before, i am not quite sure though, have played a lot. I know most of the mods at least.
  6. Any suggestions for the server to make it better? Not without playing the server first.

Muphet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: muphet
Why do you want to play here?: Today, sadly, my single player 2month old gt world got rekt. I've been searching for server that I can play with couple of friends and this one might be the one.
Do you have any experience with this mod pack or Ultimate?: Higher than average (Master tier i'd say lol). Currently testing GT5 since pre-alpha release.
Any suggestions for the server to make it better?: Can't say anything without playing on server.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
New server upgrade! Always fun :)

Now running on a 8gb ram 8 core cpu with a 80gb ssd drive :) Loading is seeing a nice improvement now :) Still, a beast of a mod pack, but seems to be much smoother now.

With this I will be looking to add a few more players to the server! Send in those "apps"!

I will now get back to anyone I missed who put in applications :)

SepticArmadillo

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN (in-game name): SepticArmadillo
  2. Location:WA., US
  3. Age (I am looking for 16+ but will make exceptions): 18
  4. Why do you want to play here?: My friend Foomister and I have been looking for a small sociable minecraft server, where we can build in peace while still being able to interact with a small group of friendly players.
  5. Do you have any experience with this mod pack or Ultimate?(Not relevant to you get accepted just wondering): I have not played the Resurrection modpack, but I have quite a bit of experience with FTB Ultimate.
  6. Any suggestions for the server to make it better? Help players when it's needed, but don't baby them or they'll become dependent on you. I know this from first hand experience.

foomister

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (in-game name): foomister
Age: (I am looking for 16+ but will make exceptions): 18
Why do you want to play here?: After taking a small break from minecraft, my friend Windle and I have been looking for a smaller but sociable server to play on and to learn the new and updated mods in Resurrection.
Do you have any experience with this mod pack or Ultimate?(Not relevant to you get accepted just wondering): I have played many of the mods in the past, but because of the little break, there are a few more recent ones I'm not familiar with.
Any suggestions for the server to make it better?: I wouldn't be able to recommend anything without seeing the server.

yonsterg

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN (in-game name): yonsterg
  2. Location: New Jersey
  3. Age (I am looking for 16+ but will make exceptions): 19
  4. Why do you want to play here?: I like trusting, community, whitelisted servers. Plug-ins hamper the experience.
  5. Do you have any experience with this mod pack or Ultimate?(Not relevant to you get accepted just wondering): I have a bunch of FTB experience but it's been a long time, so I need to refresh my memory.
  6. Any suggestions for the server to make it better? I guess I won't know until I get on! :)

RedBamboo

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN (in-game name): GoldenPro68
  2. Location: Southern California
  3. Age (I am looking for 16+ but will make exceptions): Sixteen.
  4. Why do you want to play here?: After messing around with Ressurection in singeplayer for a few days, I decided that the pack was investing time in. Im looking for a medium-sized, but stable community to share my FTB love with.
  5. Do you have any experience with this mod pack or Ultimate?(Not relevant to you get accepted just wondering): Played 2 private Ultimate hives, maybe for around a year?
  6. Any suggestions for the server to make it better?: Not sure if already implemented, but GregTech set to full hardmode and config tweaks would be really nice. Who doesn't love GT?

Schurf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (in-game name):
Schurfable

Mosjøen, Norway

Age (I am looking for 16+ but will make exceptions):

Why do you want to play here?:

I've been playing alone for way too long, so I've been looking for a fun server to play on. I get the impression that this will be a very a fun and social server

Do you have any experience with this mod pack or Ultimate?(Not relevant to you get accepted just wondering):

I have experience with ultimate, as well as a lot of other GregTech based packs. Other than that, I've spent most of my time testing different kind of mods. Been a while since I actually spent a lot of time in a single world, but I've wanted to for a long time now. And this seems like a great excuse

Any suggestions for the server to make it better?

I currently have no idea ;o You mentioned that you wanted to have a pretty small and social server, which is one of the main reasons I became interested

Last edited:

Rostislavs02

Jul 29, 2019

I hope you still accept people :)

1. IGN (in-game name): rostik002 (I prefer Ross)
  2. Location: UK
  3. Age (I am looking for 16+ but will make exceptions): I am indeed 14, but I hope you make an exception because I am a very mature player
  4. Why do you want to play here?: I love mods, and I actually used to play on a Dw1.6 server but then I left because they removed the whitelist and the whole community shattered. I am now looking for a new server with friendly staff and players :)
  5. Do you have any experience with this mod pack or Ultimate?(Not relevant to you get accepted just wondering): I indeed have alot of experience, because I have played every single pack from 1.4.7 to 1.7.2 and know most major mods.
  6. Any suggestions for the server to make it better? Dont go the route where all you want is profit from donations, that is what caused many other servers to die.

Last edited:

Vendetta

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vend_tta
Why do you want to play here?: I'm looking for a small server which I can pop into in my spare time (Not got a big amount of it at the moment unfortunately!) I miss playing modpacks and it's been a while since I've played FTB.
Do you have any experience with this mod pack or Ultimate?: Not with this pack however I used to frequently play the ultimate pack, so I have a fair knowledge on the mods.
Any suggestions for the server to make it better?: Keeping the server small-based however with an active community is always great. (Leaving the server with no unbanned items, I seem to hate it where I can't use the full extent of the modpack.)

PoloTiger

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: polotiger96
  2. Location: Western United States
  3. Age: 18
  4. Why do you want to play here?: I want to try a challenging pack, I'm bored with simple packs that take a few days to reach end game. I am also primarily interested in technical packs.
  5. Do you have any experience with this mod pack or Ultimate?: No experience with this pack, but Ultimate was one of my favorite mod packs, and I played it extensively in single and multiplayer.
  6. Any suggestions for the server to make it better?: Stay away from rewarding donations with in-game items, one of the biggest turn-offs for a server. Also just keep up to date with mods, updates, and with who is playing.
  7. I also posted in your Reddit Post.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone. Sorry been away from my pc for the last few days due to working a whole lot. If anyone is still interested who messaged here. Please, send me a pm letting me know and i will take care of ya :)
Also, willing to add some new people to this if anyone else is interested :)

edit: Don't worry I been still creeping on the console every so often to make sure everything is running alright.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
Heads up to all our players here! Please visit the website www.stancraft.co to learn what you need to do to log on now. It is located on the main page/news section.

This should fix all our chunkloader issues( more of chunkloaders interacting with some other mods) and actually fixed a few other weird glitches fo ra better experience. Hope you all enjoy!

CheatingChicken

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN : CheatingChicken
  • Why do you want to play here?: I'm just looking for a server to get back into Minecraft. Singleplayer worlds just don't work for me, I miss the community interaction there ;)
  • Do you have any experience with this mod pack or Ultimate?: I have not played this pack yet, but i played quite a bit of Ultimate back then.
  • Any suggestions for the server to make it better? Since i haven't been on the server i'm not in a position to make suggestions, am I?

Rostislavs02

Jul 29, 2019
Stanicle sorry for the delay, but my PC was broken. I tried logging on but it says that some mods were missing ect.
Is there a specific version of ressurection I should play on?

dannybear

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN (in-game name): dannybear
  2. Location: United Kingdom, England
  3. Age (I am looking for 16+ but will make exceptions): 21
  4. Why do you want to play here?: Recently I haven't been playing much Minecraft and I put it down to not a good community to play with
  5. Do you have any experience with this mod pack or Ultimate?: I havent played with the pack no but played ultimate

Puppy63376

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN (in-game name): puppy63376
  2. Location: Missouri USA
  3. Age (I am looking for 16+ but will make exceptions): 15 almost 16
  4. Why do you want to play here?: want to play with smaller amture community
  5. Do you have any experience with this mod pack or Ultimate?(Not relevant to you get accepted just wondering): tes tons
  6. Any suggestions for the server to make it better? would need to log in and see what its like

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN (in-game name): Brandon808
  2. Location: Hawaii
  3. Age: 21
  4. Why do you want to play here?: to play some minecraft !!
  5. Do you have any experience with this mod pack or Ultimate?(Not relevant to you get accepted just wondering): I've been playing on ultimate since it's release, and just found out today resurrection is based off it.
  6. Any suggestions for the server to make it better? DEDICATED !! :)