Whitelist Server The World(24/7)A Space Astronomy 1.5.5 Server| Brand New Map(11/28/2016)| Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

EverydayTBird

Jul 29, 2019
*Sorry guys been away for a day. Actually forgot about plans yesterday that took me out of town again for the whole day xD

*I sent messages to you two who just applied above me.

*As of now seems like getting a bit of interest for the server. Going to start getting the site ready to make us have a place to communicate better. Will keep you all up to date.
I never recieved a message

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about that everyday xD

That is what happens when I am doing too much at once. I think I do something and I did not lol. Sent properly this time..

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
For all current players. Website is up and running. Still working on it a little, but everything we need is ready.

Visit it @ http://www.stancraft.co

Still use this thread to "apply" for the server. I will keep it updated with everything new.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN (in-game name): DerpPilz
  2. Location: England
  3. Age (I am looking for 16+ but will make exceptions): 20
  4. Why do you want to play here?: This modpack looks cool and I want to learn Gregtech
  5. Do you have any experience with this mod pack or Ultimate?(Not relevant to you get accepted just wondering): Nope, Im new to gregtech.
  6. Any suggestions for the server to make it better? None yet, Il see once I check it out.

Illegalpizza12

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN (in-game name):ilolegalpizza12
  2. Location:USA
  3. Age (I am looking for 16+ but will make exceptions):15
  4. Why do you want to play here?:ive been looking for a good server for a whiule and you guys look like the place to be
  5. Do you have any experience with this mod pack or Ultimate?(Not relevant to you get accepted just wondering):a little i usually play Direwolf20 but im wanting to find something else to play
  6. Any suggestions for the server to make it better?seems good as it is

theduke0

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN : theduke0
2. Location: Chicago, US
3. Age: 17
4. Why do you want to play here?: Looking for a good server for a while with my friend.
5. Previous experience with this mod pack or Ultimate? Not with the one that is currently running, but do have experience with the mods. Ultimate was my favorite mod pack so far.
6. Suggestions? Haven't played on it yet but is probably just fine the way it is.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
As of this point, I believe I have gotten back to everyone who posted here. Send me a message if I have not yet :)

Sw33tR0llThief

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN (in-game name): Sw33tR0llThief
  2. Location: Minnesota, US
  3. Age (I am looking for 16+ but will make exceptions): 20
  4. Why do you want to play here?: I want a place where I can hang out and play in a relaxed environment, hopefully with my friends and hopefully making new ones as well.
  5. Do you have any experience with this mod pack or Ultimate?(Not relevant to you get accepted just wondering): I have had no experience with this mod pack but Ultimate was my most played mod pack out of any.
  6. Any suggestions for the server to make it better? None yet but sure I'm I'll have some later down the road, I enjoy helping servers improve player experience.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
A heads up on mystcraft usage. Want to post this somewhere before I fall asleep for the night.

Be aware, when creating new worlds with mystcraft you will time everyone out and kick them from the server. Be kind, and ask everyone if it is alright before you do so. If so, even though you will time out. Once logged back in the world will be created and good to go. I will come up with a better way for this. For the time being follow this , please

Also, tomorrow I will formally add this to our site and a place you can list the world names. I would like to keep the world's to a minimum and delete the useless worlds to save space on the server. Thanks!

ChieftainCarter

Dec 30, 2013
MI, USA
Stan there appears to be a problem with the server currently. All of us cannot even log on, as it continually keeps going online and then off about every 20 mins. When server is online, we get time out errors for attempting to login. Hope the problem is resolved soon, and that you are also online soon too.

-Carter

ChieftainCarter

Dec 30, 2013
MI, USA
While I'm on this post, I thought I'd let you in on something Prudno and I have experienced since Day 1 of our contribution to this server. Whenever the server save message pops up in chat, and then successfully saves the content in the elapsed time from the last save, we've noticed little to no lag as the save undergoes and finishes, which is awesome, but not our point. As in addition to these messages, the server will pop up the other informational messages (e.g. the one with website info, the one with the TS address and other info, etc.) to every player online. However, for both of our clients, and perhaps others too, we experience a significant lag spike after the message is displayed for about 5-15 seconds; not good! Prudno came to a conclusion that the save cycle was above the informational message cycle as the server is running, or something close to this (remembering from memory from about a couple days ago, excuse me if my details are somewhat bland), and that is where he thought the problem persisted. I'd rather have you ask Prudno about this, as he was the one who I think knows more about the situation. I just thought I'd post this here since I haven't been playing at the same time that you have since Xmas, and just to inform you about it as well.

Hope all is well, and I also hope you're having a happy New Year!

-Carter

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys for the delay. I had a bit too much fun new year's eve and was out of commission most the day XD.. Anywho as carter says the server is back up and running. Since, you guys said it stopped responding during the 4pm restart I loaded up a backup of the server from 3:30pm. Came up fine. Sorry for anything loss during the 30min lapse there. Figured you guys wouldnt mind as much , so the server got up quicker since it took me long enough to get on.. I did make a copy of the "busted" world to my pc and will poke around to see what the actual cause was. Also, would like to prevent issue again, so I will post back to what I find.

Thanks Carter to for the heads up on some things. I will take care of that. If anyone else notices things like that,please, inform me of them.

CometWolf

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN : CometWolf
2. Location: Norway
3. Age: 21
4. Why do you want to play here?: Looking to get back into minecraft, so im just looking for a good ressurection server to play on.
5. Previous experience with this mod pack or Ultimate? None with ressurection yet, i have however played tons of ultimate, unleashed and monster.
6. Suggestions? None yet.

mti_

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN (in-game name): mti_
  2. Location: Germany
  3. Age (I am looking for 16+ but will make exceptions): 26
  4. Why do you want to play here?: I am looking for a decently active community to play with. Unleashed used to be my favourite pack and now that its back I am ready to give it a go again. I am historically more used to small communities (playing on my own server with around 7/8 friends) so I would like to try this one against a larger one that is plugin riddled.
  5. Do you have any experience with this mod pack or Ultimate?(Not relevant to you get accepted just wondering): Out of all the modpacks I have played over the years I have spent most time on Ultimate.
  6. Any suggestions for the server to make it better? Havnt been on yet so I wouldnt know ;)

KyanG7

Jul 29, 2019
1. KyanG7
2. California
3. 25
4. Its a private server and really fun so I wanna play on a fun private server
5. Yes I have experience with many modpacks
6. Not really I think it looks like a good server

MajorMajora

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if applications are no longer being taken, please inform me if they have.
  1. IGN (in-game name): MajorMajora
  2. Location: United States (East Coast)
  3. Age (I am looking for 16+ but will make exceptions): 16
  4. Why do you want to play here?: I'm a youtuber who just started a series that acts as a guide to this particular modpak (specifically Gregtech) and I think being on a nice, small server would make it so much more fun!
  5. Do you have any experience with this mod pack or Ultimate?(Not relevant to you get accepted just wondering): I have a fair amount of experience and knowledge (mostly from me studying it, I'm still very early in my first world). I would be happy to help people who are not as familiar with the mod pack. I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to ores and processing in modded minecraft so I'd be more than happy to help anyone out.
  6. Any suggestions for the server to make it better?: Yes, actually. If you haven't I'd recommend adding Fastcraft to the modpack. It is unintrusive and just makes things run faster. It was a god sent for me, with my wimpy 4 Gb laptop trying to run this huge mod pack: it's what made it possible. You just need to drag the .jar into the folder, no complex set up. It can be found here: http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10820

Last edited:

Krysus

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Dmendawg
  2. Location: Illinois, USA
  3. Age: 17
  4. Why do you want to play here?: I want a small server to play with and work on big projects without any trolls.
  5. Do you have any experience with this mod pack or Ultimate?: I have played Ultimate for a while now and i loved it.
  6. Any suggestions for the server to make it better? I honestly have no suggestions.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want to leave you all hanging who put apps in today. I will get back to each of ya tonight. I am currently at work till later in the night.