Whitelist Server The Wanderers FTB Ultimate [24/7][Whitelist][Mumble]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Skaethyr

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, my name is Derik. I'm currently hosting an FTB Ultimate server, and looking for some new members.

Rules :
- No Griefing
- Don't be a dick
- Have some common sense

Server Info :

IP Address : 198.8.93.44
Whitelist : Yes
Difficulty : Hard
Gregtech : Default (Hard)
Disabled Mods : Gravity Gun
PvP : On (Please kill responsibly)

We're looking for anyone who just wants to build and have fun, preferably 18+. We also have a Mumble server available if you've got a mic.

So far there's only a handful of us, but we're looking for mature players looking to have fun and help keep things interesting.
If you'd like to get on the Whitelist, just reply to this thread or send me a message with the following information.

In Game Name :
Why you're interested in joining this server :

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name : Ashen92
Why you're interested in joining this server : I'm looking for a fun, friendly server to play on so I can enjoy the game with others :D

MinerNiko

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name : MinerNiko
Age : Near 15, but I'd still like a chance :) (I wouldn't fuck around)
Why you're interested in joining this server : I like small communitys with a few mature peeps, just nice people to build a world with.

drampling

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name : danrampling
Why you're interested in joining this server : I've run small private servers for myself and a few friends in the past, and would like a break from the demands of hosting a server, along with the ability to play within a larger community.

commandergeneral

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name : commandergeneral
Why you're interested in joining this server :looking for a small group to build and have fun

SInavestia

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there. I am Jeremy.
In Game Name :SInavestia
Why you're interested in joining this server : I have been looking for a very small community to play with and have fun without having tons of red tape

coolkieto

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name : coolkieto
Why you're interested in joining this server : Small whitelisted servers tend to have best atmosphere to play and relax. And this is ultimate pack, want to try it.

sysinik

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name : intsants
Why you're interested in joining this server : Because I am looking for a stable FTB server that doesn't have age restrictions like 21+ or something. I would like to play Feed The Beast on multiplayer.

Pufflez

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name : Pufflez
Why you're interested in joining this server : Seems like a small and friendly server, not one with 100 people online where can can't get to know them.

TNersinger

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name :TNersinger
Why you're interested in joining this server :The last Ultimate server I played on was unfortunately shutdown. I'm looking for a new community to become part of.

blox100

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name : blox100
Why you're interested in joining this server : i want to have fun and play on a real good server for once :)

PepsimaxL

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name : PepsimaxL
Why you're interested in joining this server : I want to play around, Have fun and Make new friends !! =)

Insanegguy

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name : Insanegguy
Age : 13 14 next month(im not 18+ but i wouldnt do anything wrong also id stream alot so if anything happened you could watch the highlights of it :p)
Why you're interested in joining this server : so i can stream off of it, also just to play casually and have a good time

oitsjustjose

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name : oitsjustjose
Why you're interested in joining this server : I'm not completely familiar with gregtech and its hardmode recipes, and I'd like a small server to play on, share the experience with others!

wors3dandeath

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name :wors3dandeath
Why you're interested in joining this server : I really wanna try Ultimate with other people. i've done Mindcrack and DW20 so I'm up for this challenge.