1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server The Wanderers FTB Ultimate [24/7][Whitelist][Mumble]

Discussion in 'Other Servers' started by Skaethyr, Mar 27, 2013.

1. fh3065

fh3065 New Member

In Game Name : fh3065
    Why you're interested in joining this server : i would like to be able to play ftb with othe poeple on the weekends, because i find it fun playing with others so you can show of you creations and look at others poeples creations
    p.s i am horibal at spelling :C

2. Matt12345y

Matt12345y New Member

In Game Name : matt12345y
    Why you're interested in joining this server : I used to play on a FTB server until recently when the owner had some unexpected family problems and had to stop hosting it. I am a quite guy and keep to myself but if anyone needs help, or explanation on something I am glad to help them. I have played minecraft since Survival test when it first started and switched to Feed The Beast lately because it adds so much more to the game.

Thank you and hope to see everyone on the server

3. Skaethyr

Skaethyr New Member

Matt, I just put you on the whitelist

4. jayjay116

jayjay116 New Member

In Game Name :jayjay115
    Why you're interested in joining this server :just trying to find a good server

5. Skaethyr

Skaethyr New Member

Welcome to the server

6. bmyblake

bmyblake New Member

In Game Name : Bmyblake
    Why you're interested in joining this server: Fun and a community

And for my friend.

In Game Name : Iluvsoup
    Why you're interested in joining this server : To play with my friend and learn the game

7. gantetsu

gantetsu New Member

In Game Name ​
    : Gantetsu​
    Age​
    : 19​
    Location ​
    : Ontario Canada ​
    Why you're interested in joining this server ​
    : Browsing through the servers and found that almost all of them banned entire mods that just made FTB not FTB any more, this doesn't seem to be the case here. Also I would like a small mature group of people to play Ultimate with and share my experience with (Hard gregtech = the way its meant to be played!). ​

8. Crimsonmori

Crimsonmori New Member

In Game Name : Crimsonmori
    Why you're interested in joining this server : Looking for a server with a good group of people to have fun with

9. oninaig

oninaig New Member

In Game Name : Oninaig
    Why you're interested in joining this server :Looking for a mature community that actually sticks by its "mature" rules :p

10. Skaethyr

Skaethyr New Member

Gantetsu, Crimsonmori and Oninaig, you're all on the list. Welcome to the server.

11. Nicksterr

Nicksterr New Member

In Game Name : James2290
    Why you're interested in joining this server : Looking for a mature community to hang out with. (Hi Oni!)

12. kaboose87

kaboose87 New Member

In Game Name : kaboose87
    Why you're interested in joining this server : like small server, and also having things on hard difficulty

13. madgizmo

madgizmo New Member

In Game Name : MadGizmo
    Why you're interested in joining this server : A server with a good group of people who actually enjoy talking to each other and testing their building skills​

14. Telshak

Telshak New Member

In Game Name : telshak
    Why you're interested in joining this server : Looking for an active community server to have fun with, learn and devellop on, still learning the rope of FTB's modpack !

15. Zorku

Zorku New Member

In Game Name Zorku
    Why you're interested in joining this server : To join Matt12345 and company in adventurous base building.