Whitelist Server The Wanderers FTB Ultimate [24/7][Whitelist][Mumble]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

fh3065

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name : fh3065
Why you're interested in joining this server : i would like to be able to play ftb with othe poeple on the weekends, because i find it fun playing with others so you can show of you creations and look at others poeples creations
p.s i am horibal at spelling :C

Matt12345y

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name : matt12345y
Why you're interested in joining this server : I used to play on a FTB server until recently when the owner had some unexpected family problems and had to stop hosting it. I am a quite guy and keep to myself but if anyone needs help, or explanation on something I am glad to help them. I have played minecraft since Survival test when it first started and switched to Feed The Beast lately because it adds so much more to the game.

Thank you and hope to see everyone on the server

jayjay116

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name :jayjay115
Why you're interested in joining this server :just trying to find a good server

bmyblake

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name : Bmyblake
Why you're interested in joining this server: Fun and a community

And for my friend.

In Game Name : Iluvsoup
Why you're interested in joining this server : To play with my friend and learn the game

gantetsu

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name​
: Gantetsu​
Age​
: 19​
Location​
: Ontario Canada​
Why you're interested in joining this server​
: Browsing through the servers and found that almost all of them banned entire mods that just made FTB not FTB any more, this doesn't seem to be the case here. Also I would like a small mature group of people to play Ultimate with and share my experience with (Hard gregtech = the way its meant to be played!).​

Crimsonmori

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name : Crimsonmori
Why you're interested in joining this server : Looking for a server with a good group of people to have fun with

oninaig

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name : Oninaig
Why you're interested in joining this server :Looking for a mature community that actually sticks by its "mature" rules :p

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name : James2290
Why you're interested in joining this server : Looking for a mature community to hang out with. (Hi Oni!)

kaboose87

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name : kaboose87
Why you're interested in joining this server : like small server, and also having things on hard difficulty

madgizmo

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name : MadGizmo
Why you're interested in joining this server : A server with a good group of people who actually enjoy talking to each other and testing their building skills​

Telshak

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name : telshak
Why you're interested in joining this server : Looking for an active community server to have fun with, learn and devellop on, still learning the rope of FTB's modpack !

Zorku

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name Zorku
Why you're interested in joining this server : To join Matt12345 and company in adventurous base building.