Whitelist Server The Underground Server [1.6.4 v1.0.11][PvE][Whitelist][Teamspeak]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ObitOn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ObitOn
Experience with mods: I know my way around trought most of the mods but it has been a while since i played
Banned y/n: nope
Why ^:
what else would you like to say: I want a lag free,small server to play on and automate as much as possible
P.S. Am i realy the first one that know the awnser to the hidden question? its yes

RedIceMage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN P46EY
Age 38
Experience with mods : The 1st time I ever played MC was using a torrent Id downloaded that contained most of the mods included in the FTB packs which was probably around a year or so ago (MC 1.81 was the vanilla version IIRC).Im pretty much an all rounder although my knowledge of Computercraft is basic at best.
Banned: Never
Have you read the rules : yes
What else would you like to say?: Im just looking for a friendly and active server with a community that I can get involved in. Im currently already whitelisted on another DW20 server but,although its a great server and Im pretty far into my builds (got the grav suit etc), the place has become a bit of a ghost town lately.
Edited... Forgot to include DW20 in the section above :p
Thank you P46EY, you are now whitelisted.

xSuperman1x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xSuperman1x
Experience with mods: i watch and am up to date with DW's sp and smp lets plays and have been playing on ftb sence its relese
Banned y/n: no
Why ^: N/A
what else would you like to say: YES I HAVE READ THE RULES, i am also very exited for a server that i am not getting killed in every other second.
THankyou for reviewing my application.

Yiftach

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN: yiftach2089
Experience with mods: I have a lot of experience on Minecraft (I started to paly from the 1.8 Beta). I love playing FTB and other mods like Tekkit and Technic.
Banned y/n: no
Why ^:
what else would you like to say:I really want to join your server with my friend, who will apply to this server if I am apllied. I get a long very well with other people and want to meet some new friends.I hope to find a nice community and some nice members.
I read the rules!

Thank you in edvence.

Mananm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mananm
Experience with mods: I have experiance in all the mods that FTB have in the packs. But i most found of the DW20 one.
Banned y/n: N
Why ^:
what else would you like to say: DW20 was the one the inspired me to start playing MC. And im a very helpful player that likes to play the game together with others. And have a good time.

RedIceMage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mananm
Experience with mods: I have experiance in all the mods that FTB have in the packs. But i most found of the DW20 one.
Why ^:
what else would you like to say: DW20 was the one the inspired me to start playing MC. And im a very helpful player that likes to play the game together with others. And have a good time.
Thank you Mananm, you are now whitelisted

mineboy2k12

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN:mineboy2k12
Experience with mods: quite abit
Banned y/n:never been banned
Why ^:
what else would you like to say: i just want to join because i want to be on a server where i can build with people and not get griefed i also want a friendly community

geloramo

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN: geloramo
Experience with mods: Playing with DW20 pack since started in Minecraft ( not so long but i learn fast ).
Banned y/n:No
Why ^:
what else would you like to say: First time in a multiplayer. Looking for a Server PVE only / No destroy or steal thinks ... ( sorry about the english not my native lang. ) . Looking foward to help ppl with buildings and stuff.

Did you read the rules y/n: y

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Frankiejoh
Experience with mods: i have enjoyed and have taken a look at all the mods.
Banned y/n: Yes
Why ^: I placed an Enderportal frame without knowing it was a creative only item given to me by an admin.
what else would you like to say: I love meeting new people and having fun, Yes I read the rules. DW20

plzent3r

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: plzent3r
Experience with mods: I have been playing with mods for quite some time now, I got right into FTB as soon as it was released, and since then I just cannot take myself away from my machines. There is just about 2 mods in the pack that I'm not 90% sure about, and one of these can only really be explained thoroughly in a multiplayer session(MFFS). The other is Factorization and I just cannot understand how the ore processing quite works.
Banned y/n: Never have been
Why ^: I am really getting kind of lonely on my single player world, and I really want to start messing around with the MFFS mod. I also really enjoy helping people so maybe I can get around to some of that on the server as well.
what else would you like to say: I watch DW20 a lot and I really enjoy using his modpack, so I hope you consider taking me up on the application!
Did you read the rules: Yes indeed

lavastage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lavastage
Experience with mods:been playing ftb scince it came out, but i am better with magical mods.
Banned y/n:n
Why ^: N/A
what else would you like to say: i wanna automate something DW20 hasent :) also, i have a little problem with crashing, so i might leave the game and rejoin at random intervals :/.
Did you read the rules? y/n: y

Toast057

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jackbob057
Experience with mods: I have a decent amount of experience with mods
Banned y/n: No
what else would you like to say: I like to play the DW20 pack with my friend Opportunitysoap
Have you read the rules y/n: Yes

zavius2

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN:zavius2
Experience with mods: little ive played with some of them but that was back when they were starting out now im back playing minecraft and alot of the stuff in said mods have changed
Why ^:
what else would you like to say: please be patient :( i might ask a question here and there but not all the time ill more than likely tab out and search for the anwser myself or look at DW20's vids. also im willing to work on anything with anyone since im an extremely nice (overly nice) person

have you read the rules y/n: yes

Imclueless

Jul 29, 2019
White-list application:
IGN: ImClueless
Experience with mods: Played on several FTB servers and alot of single player. Mostly worked with IC2 and BT3. I am also proficient in some forestry stuff.
Banned y/n: No.
Why ^: Because I follow the rules ;)
what else would you like to say: I am a decent builder and an extremely helpful person. I am usually friendly and I am always an active part of a server community. I'm also only active on one server at a time so I will definitely be faithful to the server if you choose to accept my app and white-list me. Thanks for your time.
Did you read the rules y/n: Of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.