Whitelist Server The Underground|Monster 1.1.1 - Default|Whitelist|No PVP|Mature 21+|TS3 Voice

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PapaMnky

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PapaMnky
What is your proposed project? The current project I always work on is the "God Tree" It is a heavily bred forestry tree that produces large amounts of biomass and as a side result Bees would be everywhere.
How often can you play? I would like to play either everyday or every other day. I used to stream Minecraft alot on twitch.tv before I realized my computer couldnt run the mods as smoothly as I would like.
Time zone? Eastern USA
Would you be willing to play in conjunction with others on a particular project? I would love to work together with others but would also like a place to call my own to work on my own things.

Thank you for your consideration.

Unprofound

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bjalexander19
What is your proposed project? Power, and more power. I also like automation.
How often can you play? Usually everyday, more so on the weekends.
Time zone? US/Central
Would you be willing to play in conjunction with others on a particular project? Yes, its the best part of minecraft.

S.ebastian

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing on this server for 2 days now and it is amazingly lag free - Even though I'm in germany and the server is located in the US.
The other players are pleasant to deal with and we just started building the first community project.
Come and join us - it will be fun! :)

Tax80

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tax80
Age: I hate this question because it tends to make me sound like an old fart. Let's just say I am >25. :)
What is your proposed project? Get a good automated base going, and I want to dive into the world of bees!
How often can you play? I can play a few hours most days. Several days a week I won't be able to log in.
Time zone? Pacific
Would you be willing to play in conjunction with others on a particular project? Absolutely!

3in10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:3in10
What is your proposed project?To set up a mining system with a automated sorting system for community use.
How often can you play? Every night.
Time zone? GMT-0 London.
Would you be willing to play in conjunction with others on a particular project? Yes, theres noting i like better than helping people with projects.

Lorrothmos

Jul 29, 2019
Team, I will be away for a day or so due to technical problems with my computer. Armed with a clean installation of Windows 8, two bottles of Bawls, a solid state drive, mounting bracket and screwdriver, I will reinstall windows and be back with you ASAP.

Lorrothmos

ddmann

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ddmann
What is your proposed project? The world eater (aka a transition plane based mining system)
How often can you play? a few hours a day depending on how busy i am
Time zone? Pst
Would you be willing to play in conjunction with others on a particular project? Sure :)

nachtrauch

Jul 29, 2019
Hola, i'm Axel, your average "Kraut" and with an age of 46 borderline senile.

IGN: nachtrauch
Project(s): automatization, miniaturization, efficiency, "green" energy, futuristic buildings and bases
How often can i play: 4-6 hours/day
Time zone: CEST (+2)
Would you be willing to play in conjunction with others on a particular project?: Sure would, why else join a multiplayer server? :D

190nm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: apurplerock
What is your proposed project? Machines galore
How often can you play? Quite often
Time zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Would you be willing to play in conjunction with others on a particular project? yep, thats why Im glad this is a no pvp server

gunpocket

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Gunpocket
What is your proposed project? lots and lots of machines, maybe a village or two.
How often can you play? several hours per day
Time zone? ETZ (florida)
Would you be willing to play in conjunction with others on a particular project? I would, im also going to be playing with apurplerock.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Namiasdf
What is your proposed project? Team boss arena. Warded arenas that spawn certain mobs/boss sets. Teams of x compete with one another. Winners get... Prestige?
How often can you play? Daily.
Time zone? UTC-7
Would you be willing to play in conjunction with others on a particular project? Definitely, otherwise I would SSP.