Whitelist Server The Underground|Monster 1.1.1 - Default|Whitelist|No PVP|Mature 21+|TS3 Voice

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lorrothmos

Jul 29, 2019
The Underground is an established player community that is new to the MineCraft scene. Admins are veteran players knowledgeable about most mods. This server is hosted by ExileServers, is a VPS with plenty of power for our community to grow on. We are seeking players interested in legitimately, within the confines of survival mode play, build superstructures to be showcased on YouTube to promote builders and the community itself. Spots are limited.

Whitelisted: Please fill out the below form to apply!

IGN:
How often can you play?
Time zone?
Would you be willing to play in conjunction with others on a particular project?

This thread will be checked every 12-24 hours. Be patient as full background checks are made for security purposes.

Lorrothmos

Jul 29, 2019
Hey buddy... if i can find evidence you screwed up someone else's build on the internet... your not getting on this server...

Reactions: lanse

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Derppilz
What is your proposed project? Automating Everything I can
How often can you play? Everyday
Time zone? GMT+1 (England)
Would you be willing to play in conjunction with others on a particular project? Yes I would love to work with others

Nathie1000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nathie1000
What is your proposed project?: Mine all the blocks!
How often can you play?: As much as possible
Time zone?: GMT+1 (Netherlands), Just FYI England is GMT+0
Would you be willing to play in conjunction with others on a particular project?: Sure
Extra question: Where is the server located?

Stavex92

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Stavex92
What is your proposed project? Making a railway network
How often can you play? Almost every day
Time zone? GMT+2
Would you be willing to play in conjunction with others on a particular project? This is the main reason I want to play on a server

lanse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:KING_lansor
What is your proposed project? a base thingy at spawn for everybody to use,
How often can you play? about daily would work
Time zone? GMT+1 (Belgium)
Would you be willing to play in conjunction with others on a particular project? i'd love to, i love other peoples work or build things together

also, how many people are whitelisted on the server?

Lorrothmos

Jul 29, 2019
I will be getting to the apps soon. I have been having some connection issues and I am working with my local ISP to solve the problem. Please remain patient.

Lorrothmos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nathie1000
What is your proposed project?: Mine all the blocks!
How often can you play?: As much as possible
Time zone?: GMT+1 (Netherlands), Just FYI England is GMT+0
Would you be willing to play in conjunction with others on a particular project?: Sure
Extra question: Where is the server located?

Nathie1000, the server is located in Dallas, Texas, my home city. The server is on a state of the art data center, so latency shouldn't be too much of a problem even if your across the Atlantic.

TexmexEi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TexmexEi
What is your proposed project? Get A nice House
How often can you play?I can play whole days long.
Time zone? Amsterdam
Would you be willing to play in conjunction with others on a particular project? I dont know of I liked , I have never done that before.

xmigix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : xmigix.
My Project : depends on the situation . if its an open field its going to be an modern city like build . if its an mountain like terrain its going to be an cave house .
Play time: most of the time in the weekend sometime in the workweek .
Timezone : Amsterdam
playing with others on one project ? well ik can play with other it depends if someone ask me . im pretty good in working with others

greeting xmigix

halo eduards

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:theonehohax
What is your proposed project? A cave mountain base.
How often can you play? 1-2 h a day
Time zone?GTM+2
Would you be willing to play in conjunction with others on a particular project?Yes i can build with a others.

minevolutioncap

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:minevolutioncap
What is your proposed project? Having fun in Ftb, Automation and Knowledge of alot of mods.
How often can you play?Almost every day exept on some special occasions. I am a very dedicated player.
Time zone? Central time zone
Would you be willing to play in conjunction with others on a particular project? Of course i used to be admin on several servers but sadly some got taken down for financial reasons and lack of players.

Hope to have fun with you guys i hope this is the server ive long been searching for.

CedricMorrissey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MorgnFreemnKazam ()
What is your proposed project? A pretty cool base that others can use with a room for every(most) mod
How often can you play? pretty much everyday I work until noon
Time zone? MDT (Colorado)
Would you be willing to play in conjunction with others on a particular project? Definitely! That's why I want to join a server.

SleepyZombie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:SleepyZombie
What is your proposed project? Complete and efficient automation! I don't have a project in mind yet but I am always willing to help others on theirs.
How often can you play? Almost every day depending on work....
Time zone? EST
Would you be willing to play in conjunction with others on a particular project? Sure would!

S.ebastian

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!

My name is Sebastian (IGN Mantel_Man) I'm 38 years old, from germany and would like to join a server with a tight knit community that actively plays as a team.
My main goal is to find people that like to play together. I'm willing to help whereever I'm needed or wanted. If I like a server I'm online 5-7 days for 5-10 hours per day. Sometimes if I a build really catches me I play up to 30 hours without pause, though I try to avoid that (getting too old for stunts like that...)
I hope to find like minded people on this server to have fun with.

I hope to meet you soon :)