The Term end game and resource collection.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Man why did you have to go and make it awkward XD

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
I was not trying to offend anyone in that post nor did I want to start a fued with you. I guess my mind runs away with thing without considering how other people may perceive what I write...

Hey, like I said, I believe you, and I'm sorry if I took it a little too seriously :)

This time of year I'm forced to spend a lot of time around people who really do mean to be nasty and I suppose I do get my back up as a result.

I promise not to kiss you, Pierce just wants to watch =P

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
What end game? I usually just get power generation up first, then the automated resource generation up. When I have almost everything done, I then start on my house, before that I just live in a hole in the ground.

Then I will start building fancy stuffs like separate buildings for the power gens, farms, AE system, a teleportation hub, mob farms with ALL kinds of mobs, etc.

All I have managed to do now is struggling to get power up since I'm a procrastinator. Everytime something new comes up, I go "Oooooo" and try doing that. So I got stuffs all over the place, half done.

The only time I got to near "end game" was back in Unleashed 1.1.4 SMP. And I still didn't manage to get my house built. :(

Edit: Also, I gotten close to "end game" back in 1.5 but when 1.6 came out, I just have to update and lose the world. I wonder if I could get far enough this time on 1.6 before the mods are updated for 1.7 or not.

Reactions: RedBoss

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Mob farms for all kinds of mobs X_X even the little tweety birds from the twilight? Or bats XD

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Bats, yes. Those claws! Grinders doesn't kill them but Portalgun's sentry turrets does. And they are so cute. :3 (The turrets)
Birds, not really but the ravens are in my list. Their feathers are great for making map focus as well as replacement for arrow-making.
And usually the first mobs I capture are those for crafting materials. Then followed by the superfluous types, just because. :D

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Squirrels will probably need a cage like the bats and ravens does since grinders doesn't grind them. I will probably need to think of a design for those, with a brightly lit room and a big enough window so I can sit there and watch them die.
And Herobrine, never saw him. Not even once. Probably seen the safari net in my hand. :/
I should not hold it in my hand next time I go hunting...

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Squirrels will probably need a cage like the bats and ravens does since grinders doesn't grind them. I will probably need to think of a design for those, with a brightly lit room and a big enough window so I can sit there and watch them die.

Mommy, I'm scared...

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I don't believe in early-game, mid-game, or end-game, and since I've ditched those ideas I've had A LOT more fun with modded Minecraft. Using "early-game" machines for "end-game" systems can be quite fun, and honestly, if someone has the most fun gathering resources, then let them do so. Don't change the game so that it sucks for these kinds of players.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
I don't believe in early-game, mid-game, or end-game, and since I've ditched those ideas I've had A LOT more fun with modded Minecraft. Using "early-game" machines for "end-game" systems can be quite fun, and honestly, if someone has the most fun gathering resources, then let them do so. Don't change the game so that it sucks for these kinds of players.
Yeah I like how in factorization you need to blow a diamond block in one part of your ore processing and then slap down a slightly upgraded vanilla furnace down next to it. That is just one of the small things that cracks me up.

Reactions: SatanicSanta