The state of 1.6 Modpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobotSteve10000

Jul 29, 2019
Hey one little question HOW DO I DOWNLOAD FTB BLOOD AND BONES, I followed the link in Ssundee's videos to here and I searched high and low on this site and its not here sooooooo... where is it and, if you can, tell me how to get it please.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
nevermind i found it but i would like to know how to download it so I can actually play it
Hey one little question HOW DO I DOWNLOAD FTB BLOOD AND BONES, I followed the link in Ssundee's videos to here and I searched high and low on this site and its not here sooooooo... where is it and, if you can, tell me how to get it please.

You need to download the FTBLauncher. It will be half way down the list between AgSk and MF2.

RobotSteve10000

Jul 29, 2019
thanks I have it downloaded now but minecraft keeps crashing so now I can't get on so... thats about 5 hours of my time gone... my computer is really slow. plus im new to the whole moding thing i'v never downloaded any mods before

Last edited:

leba

Jul 29, 2019
thanks I have it downloaded now but minecraft keeps crashing so now I can't get on so... thats about 5 hours of my time gone... my computer is really slow. plus im new to the whole moding thing i'v never downloaded any mods before

Your pc is probably to old or not got enough RAM to run the mod pack you are trying to use. Try to run just the FTBLite2 pack, thats designed for low ram pc's.

Monster for example is huge and is a challenge for all but fairly new pc's but great as has +170mods in it.

Good luck :)

MUSE_iC

Jul 29, 2019
1 more update sometime next week

So is this update still planned or are the packs frozen as mentioned in the not so weekly news?
Also as mentioned before is this update for all the packs? Because Horizon never got updated.

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
Am i right to say that the modpacks will no longer be pushed to their newest recommended versions? IE Monster 1.1.1 to recommended 1.1.2?

Mahoka

Jul 29, 2019
I really like Agrarian Skies! I look forward to what JadedCat may come with in 1.7 when it arrives.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
1.6 is 1.6 and any dev work put into 1.6 has been on the side of other things, like getting ready for 1.7 etc. Even the work I have been doing to BnB for 1.6 is only work in my spare time.

yes, there will be another update to 1.6 packs before they are done done. when, is when we get to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.