Whitelist Server The Red Legion's FTB Ultimate [24/7][Whitelist][Teamspeak3]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Primordium

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
- I.G.N (In game name): zeca_maria
- Reason you want to join: I'm looking for a good community server that can work together and help each other
- Have you ever played with FTB Before?: Yes, but it was some time ago. Before that I did use mods (IC2, buildcraft, EE, and some Forestry)
- Have you ever been banned on any other server: No.
- Reason (If you have been banned):
- A little about yourself: I'm an fun and helpful person who likes to chat a join on others projects while I do maintain my own.

Hugh3s

Jul 29, 2019
- I.G.N (In game name): Hugh3s
- Reason you want to join: To be in a fun FTB enviroment, that I can play with my friends.
- Have you ever played with FTB Before?: Yes
- Have you ever been banned on any other server: No
- A little about yourself: I am a writer and creative individual, make videos and just have a grand ol' time.

KillerKani

Jul 29, 2019
Ill do this application for a friend who has no FTB Forum Account:

- I.G.N (In game name): MrMiami
- Reason you want to join: Want to play with Kani and get my hands into FTB (Newbie)
- Have you ever played with FTB Before?: No
- Have you ever been banned on any other server: No
- Reason (If you have been banned): n/a
- A little about yourself: Im already working and a friend of Kani since Kindergarden ;)

MJWS

Jul 29, 2019
Hugh3s and MrMiami, join us on Teamspeak with rest of the community and we will get you setup.

amanandhistardis

Jul 29, 2019
- I.G.N (In game name): SI_FI_Stupidity1
- Reason you want to join: Small friendly community that seems cool
- Have you ever played with FTB Before?: Yes many times before and even before ftb was out i played and played with the mods
- Have you ever been banned on any other server:no
- A little about yourself:I will build community rooms such as shared machine rooms , shared liquids room

blackhawk964

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N (In game name):blackhawk964
- Reason you want to join: Because I want to have fun with other people and so that i dont have to worry about being griefed
- Have you ever played with FTB Before?: yes ever since it started
- Have you ever been banned on any other server:no
- Reason (If you have been banned):N/A
- A little about yourself:I have been playing with mods for 3 years now and know how to install them