Whitelist Server The Red Legion's FTB Ultimate [24/7][Whitelist][Teamspeak3]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MJWS

Jul 29, 2019
The Red Legion's FTB Ultimate

Server IP: mc.theredlegion.com

Teamspeak: voice.theredlegion.com

Server Specs:
Intel® Core™ i7 3.20 GHz (8 HT)
24GB ram
128GB SDD + 1TB (Backup)

Difficulty: Hard
Gamemode: Survival
Banned mods/items: World Anchor, Nukes, Canvas Bag

We are looking for a mature group of players to join our existing minecraft community. Looking for all players of age 18+ and must have teamspeak.

Rules:
- No griefing or stealing. Any damage will be rolled back, and items will be returned.(When possible)
- No hacking, cheating or exploiting.
- Use common sense. If you don't have any, stay far far away.
- Don't harass anyone or be overly obnoxious.
- Stay courteous and respectful to everyone.
- If you need assistance, ask politely. Spamming the chat won't get us anywhere
- Appropriate Language: With this I mean, avoid saying it towards someone, Its understandable when you die
- DO NOT overuse world anchors, the server needs loving too
- Rules are subject to change as we see fit.

Plugins Used:
- GriefPrevention
- GroupManager for Permissions
- Lift
- LWC
- SilkSpawners
- WorldEdit

If you would like to get on the white list. Please reply to this threat or send me a PM with the following information.
Looking for

Whitelist Application:
- I.G.N (In game name):
- Have you ever played with FTB Before?:
- Have you ever been banned on any other server:
- Reason (If you have been banned):
- A little about yourself:

kallekulle

Jul 29, 2019
- I.G.N (In game name): kallekulle
- Reason you want to join: Looking for a new place to call home, hopefully this will be a small community with a new map
- Have you ever played with FTB Before?: erm.. Yes..
- Have you ever been banned on any other server: Not that I'm aware
- A little about yourself: Not much to say, live & grew up in Finland, I fish and hunt, but gaming is a major part of my life. I somewhat like to argue, and cause arguements, but meh. I'm not interesting. Best way to describe me is to call me a cold war spy; I move in the shadows.

MynameisAK

Jul 29, 2019
- I.G.N (In game name): mynameisAK
- Reason you want to join: Server I was playing on has some configs messed up (unable to use fillers, quarries, lots of gregtech machines e.g.) and the owner hasn't been seen on the forums and server for a week (and has no admins/moderators that can make any changes). So I'm looking for a new server to join.
- Have you ever played with FTB Before?: Yes
- Have you ever been banned on any other server: Nope
- Reason (If you have been banned): N/A
- A little about yourself: I'm 18, live in England and when it comes to FTB I'm an automaton, I tend to attempt automating as many processes as possible without causing lag/abusing glitches in the smallest area possible, or making the machine look good dependent on the type of theme my build is going for. Again, automation, I build functional machinery that will automate some process, then attempt to make it look good; applying to some sort of theme I think of beforehand (Usually go with a Steam-punk type feel). I've got a lot of experience with the mods in FTB and recently gained a lot of knowledge/experience in FTB Ultimate mods, making them work well together.

flapjacck

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N (In game name): flapjacck
- Reason you want to join: I like smaller, friendlier community's and am looking to make new friends.
- Have you ever played with FTB Before?: Yes, around 4 motnsh or so now :D
- Have you ever been banned on any other server: No, i've never been banned from a server and don't really intent to.
- Reason (If you have been banned): -----
- A little about yourself: Well, Im 14 from Essex, England. I enjoy just trying to make FTB as fun as i can by involving a lot of different mods and using a lot of different tools. I also have Team-speak.

Trunks9809

Jul 29, 2019
- I.G.N (In game name): Trunks9809
- Reason you want to join: Well, my old server died a bit, so I've been playing solo since then and I'm kinda bored. I wanna join a server to be part of a community, have people to talk to, to co-operate with, the help and get helped by. I enjoy the community aspect of multiplayer, the inspiration from seeing or hearing other people talking about what they're working on, even the competition and rivalry from seeing who can do it better/faster/cooler-looking
- Have you ever played with FTB Before?: Yup, DW20, MindCrack and Ultimate packs (And played many of the mods in the packs from 1.2.5)
- Have you ever been banned on any other server: No, never.
- A little about yourself: I'm a computer programmer from Scotland, enjoy a challenge and love the community-side of playing on a server/with others. I'm pretty well versed in the majority of mods in the pack, and more than willing/happy to help out others as and when needed.

MJWS

Jul 29, 2019
Trunks9809 , join us on teamspeak, then I'll see about getting you whitelisted.

Scyther159

Jul 29, 2019
- I.G.N (In game name): Scythk
- Reason you want to join: I want a fresh start on a new server since the one I am playing on somewhat getting boring.
- Have you ever played with FTB Before?: Yes, played with all the mods in the pack.
- Have you ever been banned on any other server: Never
- A little about yourself: I am an interesting and technical person. I started youtube LPs a week ago and it has been the main reason I am stilling around on that server. Also if anyone wouldn't mind I would be happy to also record a series on this server.

Johnnie2038

Jul 29, 2019
- I.G.N (johnnie2038):
- Reason you want to join:the last server i played on just shut down and this seems like a good server to play on
- Have you ever played with FTB Before?: yes
- Have you ever been banned on any other server:no
- A little about yourself:a hearted person like to build things and just like to play ftb ultimate and like playing mc and all

MJWS

Jul 29, 2019
Scythk, if you'd join us on teamspeak get to know you and we'll set you up with whitelist.[DOUBLEPOST=1367792259][/DOUBLEPOST]kallekulle , flapjacck , johnnie2038 ; sorry will not be able to whitelist you. clearly states age 18+. Thanks for applying.

Willibilly19

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
- I.G.N (In game name): Willibilly19
- Reason you want to join: I've been bored lately. I played FTB for a while, but then some stuff happened with life and I had to go away for a month or so. There are a couple new mods out now that look like tons of fun. I'd love to give them a shot. I've seen others use them on Youtube and Twitch, but it's not the same as using them yourself.
- Have you ever played with FTB Before?: Yes, I'm quite well versed with most of the mods, even the ones I haven't used myself.
- A little about yourself:I'm a pretty laid back kind of guy. I prefer the talking part of playing on a server more than the game itself. Minecraft is a wonderful game in such that it doesn't take much thought. I like being able to sit back, do some menial work, and chat with friends. I think I'm pretty easy to get along with myself, I love helping others too. If you want to know anything else, just ask, I'm pretty much an open book.

MJWS

Jul 29, 2019
Willibilly19, join us on teamspeak. we'll then get you setup on the server.

Zaazu

Jul 29, 2019
- I.G.N (In game name): Zaazu
- Reason you want to join: I've been looking for a server to call "home" I'm not interested in playing with 12 year olds, so the whole 18+ thing is a big plus for me.
- Have you ever played with FTB Before?: Yes, and tekkit too
- Have you ever been banned on any other server: No
- Reason (If you have been banned): n/a
- A little about yourself: Been playing minecraft since beta 1.2 with breaks, i consider myself to be good at building and automating machines.

xFalse1

Jul 29, 2019
- I.G.N (In game name): xFalse1
- Reason you want to join: looks like a fun server to play on and my friend Zaazu ^^ also applied here. Best of all you have TS3.
- Have you ever played with FTB Before?: Yes I have.
- Have you ever been banned on any other server: No.
- A little about yourself: I believe I am an outgoing guy who is easy to get a long with, I don't and will not act like a little kid and I am looking to have fun on a server. Zaazu ^^ and I have been looking for a good mature server to play on that is at least 17+ so if you are able to accept the both of us that would be fantastic. The fact you also have a TS3 server is a huge bonus.

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
- I.G.N (In game name): Ashen92
- Reason you want to join: I'm looking for a fun server to play on with other people who aren't 12.
- Have you ever played with FTB Before?: Yes, been playing since beta pack A
- Reason (If you have been banned): n/a
- A little about yourself: I'm a college student currently on summer break. I'm studying CS.

Miroku2235

Jul 29, 2019
- I.G.N (In game name): Miroku2235
- Reason you want to join: Old server seems to have vanished during the time I was offline due to marriage/moving/etc
- Have you ever played with FTB Before?: Yes
- Have you ever been banned on any other server: No
- A little about yourself:Well I'm 25, bit of a nerd and play D&D and all that. I love exploring in minecraft, and hope to eventually master Thaumcraft and such as opposed to going for IC2 right from the start.