The PhoenixTeam, and our journey to 500 pages in the main convo.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I don't mean to be rude, but what have you guys done besides that small unreleased pack and the (seemingly dead) pheonix configs.
Uhh,Small, Unreleased? Phoenix Craft 2 has been a 3rd party pack for a while and was even the pack Purple Mentat used for his paetreon server for a little while. So it is not in any way small and unreleased.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Small unreleased pack?
Pack by members of the Phoenix Team:
PhoenixCraft 2
Running Red
Material Energy^3
Running Red 2: Vampire Money (still in beta, I believe)
Let it End (still in beta)

Stuff we, as a team, are working on:
A launcher for the packs we produce
A new website
PhoenixConfigs (which I am to get more scripts out for, when ideas come rushing to me, I could do 4 a day, but they'd be crap)
@Gideonseymour has something he is working on (another mod pack)
@SatanicSanta has created a fair few good mods, such as Santas Decor, and the upkeep of Flaxbeard's Steampower
@chbachman has created a great replacement for Modular Power Suits (Modular Armour)
And there's probably a lot more that I am forgetting
Don't forget Vaelstrom and the newest pack by our PC2 maintainer Electrify. And there are also 3 packs in the making by PT memebers as of right now

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Don't forget Vaelstrom and the newest pack by our PC2 maintainer Electrify. And there are also 3 packs in the making by PT memebers as of right now
3?
You have one lined up (RIGHT!?)
Gideon has one lined up
Santa has one lined up
PhoenixTeam have one lined up
I have one lined up
Someone else probably has one lined up...

Wat
what do my mods have to do with PhoenixCraft? lel.

Hellworld and PhoenixCraft 1 are basically the only thing's I've actually helped out with.
I never said they were, actually why are you even around? All you do is come on, look awesome, show us all up, and then leave. GAWD!

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
I don't mean to be rude, but what have you guys done besides that small unreleased pack and the (seemingly dead) pheonix configs.
To answer this, it's more of a group of friends than anything. The individual members have their own projects and often do team beta-tests, but that's about it.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
To answer this, it's more of a group of friends than anything. The individual members have their own projects and often do team beta-tests, but that's about it.
We are planning on doing more group stuff though. The current thing we are doing together being Renascintis.